Encounter

Mark's pov
"Mark, why is there so many pretzels and not much food?" "Pretzels are food, ETHAN?" Ethan, Tyler, Catherine and Amy had come over to hangout. It was time for everyone disided to leave so on the way out i grabbed chica's collar and called her to come to the door. "Mark what are you doing?" Ethan asked as everyone went their separate ways.  "I'm taking chica for a walk and going  to the store." I waved goodbye to my friends, the girls leaving in Amy's car and the boy's in Tyler's car. 

- time skip -

Walking back home, hands filled with bags of groceries chica suddenly stoped infront of an alleyway smelling that was moving. I just stood there examining the thing. Suddenly a femine giggle came from the thing Chica was licking. Stepping closer I could finally see that it was a young girl about the age of 4. What the hell is someone this young doing alone in this alleyway. As I started to get even closer to her; she tried to get up but failed, falling as her feet came in contact with the ground. "Hey it's ok, I won't hurt you."  Pushing Chica out the way I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around her. Picking her up bridal style we finished our walk.  As we entered the house the little being cradled in my arms was flushed with a walf of warm air. First things first; those wounds and a bath. She was just sitting on the couch where I had set her down "Hey sweetheart you okay"