Forgive me- Sammy Wilk part 1

This was written by magcon-imagines-xo on tumblr and she writes amazing imagines so enjoy!

"I don't think I can do this any longer" Sam pronounced as he entered my room and threw his phone over my lap. I stared at him, confused, and I grabbed the phone to read what appeared in the screen. Crap. It was one of those many nights I wished so badly could disappear; vanish, like they never happened. When the regret is so strong, you cry to sleep. Tears started forming in my eyes as I stared down at the picture of myself making out with a random guy at a party I don't even remember being at.

"Sam..." my voice trailed off. "No, y/n. I'm really done, and I mean it. I can't believe you were even capable of this" He started raising his voice, and I knew it could be dangerous, not only for me but for our relationship as well. It all felt like hanging by a thread.

"Listen to me, please, please, babe" I let a few tears escaped, I quickly stood up and got closer to him but he just pushed me away, "What's your lame excuse?"

"I...I was drunk, like really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing and I'm really sorry. It meant nothing, nothing." I whispered.

He shook his head and let out a laugh, "You are starting to do the same thing again, do you realize that? Why do you have to get wasted and do stupid shit?" He shouted, "Damn" he added slamming his fist against the wall. I jumped; I've never seen him so angry.

"You know I have a problem with that"

"Yeah I know and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of keeping it up with all your crap y/n"

I had this drinking problem a while ago, and it was pretty bad. I got drunk almost everyday and made a mess of myself every fucking time. I knew I had to leave it. Unluckily, I realized too late. I was in a party with my friends and I had a bit too much as usual, but this time it seemed like my body couldn't take it anymore, so I just passed out. I woke up a week later at a hospital and my parents sent me to rehab for the whole summer. When I got out, my friends introduced me to Sammy, who stood by me the whole time and without him I really doubt I could have moved on from drinking. I was a year and a half completely clean but now, I had a relapse two months ago and that's when stupid things happen.

"Sam please, I'm really sorry" I said, my voice breathy. I could hardly talk.

"I do everything for you! Everything! And this is what you give me in return? He exclaimed as I watched him grabbed the knob of my bedroom door. He turned around and before leaving he said, "Us, was just a waste of time" and he left. Just like that. My heart broke completely at his words. The moment the door closed completely, I felt down, my knees just couldn't keep me standing up and I cried. Like I have never cried before, tears kept coming out and they couldn't stop. I was so stupid, and so mad at myself. And it was my entire fault. This time was different compared to our little fights, he had this thing in his eyes: disappointment. I couldn't believe I let the one guy that had ever treated me right go away. And this time was forever, he wasn't coming back and I was very aware of that.