World One: the beginning of his tale

lets see 1st there was a rp well the 1st ever rp I was in was with 3 other people:
Sebastian [SeBASTERED]
slutty bimbo [forgot actual name]
odd bean [I dought she wants to be named.]
it was also my 1st sexual rp and dear god my young mind HATED EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT SEBASTIAN FUCKER LIKE DEAR GOD something about him idk I just hated and I kinda became biased against people with the name Sebastian for some reason cuz of that one ASS HAT that I just DESPISE WITH AMOTHERING PASSION AND HIS GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT THAT BLANKLY FOLLOWED. *Sighs* the odd bean was technically I guess the 1st girlfriend and 1st person in that chat that didn't hate me to hell and back and I didn't hate them I was amazed she seemed so into everything till I appeared thoe then I broke everything made the dude ABSOLUTILY HATE ME even thoe I was expanding the world cuz when you realize your world is just a fucking closet and a bed room you have to add so I added a mansion and a little fountain on one of the balcony's idk when she had feelings for me I bet it was when she gave me the eye patch which was the beginning of my weird different colored eyes fetish or something idk it was weird after a summer of that it became deathly silent she just shut upped on day while school started and for a entire school day I didn't hear her or talked to her cuz she never responded afterwards then I found I guess a panda I don't think she ever liked me the same way as the 1st one but she seemed so happy to see me on but I don't see much if not any of her now and I cant even message her on anything cuz she doesn't have any besides Minecraft so that's always fun.