World...4 or was it 3..?

this world is odd it took place as I was writing the other ones... probably the shortest world that ever lived to be told a story would be pointless 1st person that was my actual opposite and I guess my luck with women broke that cuz she only lasted a week but then again she wasn't as broken as the others less joyus and depressed just happy with exsistance but then again now I realize it was a joke to her.... didn't talk to her for a couple of days already replaced meh like I was a joke... then she replaced my replacement with a "better" the more I fail the more I just accept the loop of love then failure and the best part is she tried making me feel better and pretend to cheat on them with meh..... every new boyfriend was more evidence she never loved meh.... shes like one of my "friends" in school gets 5 boyfriends and doesn't care a damn thing about one of them atleast with the irl one she cares some what but this one nooo she wanted EVERYTHING to be about her and her FUCKING NEEDS! I don't think I have ever had someone call me as excessively as her and her fucking parents arnt helping "she calls u so much to so affection" BULLSHIT she does it to annoy the fuck out of me ive told her 10 times already I HATE CALLING PEOPLE if its only to chat about bullshit things id rather die or goto bed then talk..... anyway back to waiting for the oblivion to kill meh or do something besides this stupid shit can I live with out my heart...?

if people can cure depression then I can live as a robot forecer OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN AGGHHHH *call number 990*