Chapter Twelve

Draco's POV

   Harry and I realise, as the week progresses, that it's getting closer to Christmas. So we decide to look for an apartment. We travel around a while, before finding a quite large apartment, with one bedroom, a bathroom,  a kitchen, and a living room. Its the perfect size for us, and quite affordable, so we decide it's the one we want to get. We sign the paperwork and go back to my house to gather our stuff.

   Harry practically moved in to my house, and so most his clothes are there. I leave a note to my parents telling them I'm moving out, because I know they'll want to know where I've gone to. Harry writes a letter to the Weasleys, wishing them an early Merry Christmas, telling them about what's happened recently,  and asking if they could send the rest of his belongings to our new apartment.

   We gather our clothes and things, put them in a small bag that's had an extending spell put on it, and apparate to our apartment.

   I kiss Harry, and he kisses me back. I wrap my arms around him tightly, and even once we've broken the kiss, I continue to hold him.

   "We're living together now, babe. How do you feel?" I ask Harry.

   "Ecstatic. I'm so happy I get to spend every day with my amazing and wonderful boyfriend," Harry says, and kisses my cheek.

   I hold him tighter, and whisper, "I am too, Harry. I am too."

   Since the apartment is already partially furnished, we don't have to buy a bed or a couch or tables and things like that. We even have a T.V., because it's the T.V. that was in my old room, which is good, because me and Harry love to watch movies together.

   Harry and I decide we need to go shopping, since we have no food.

   We go to a Muggle "grocery market," and as soon as I walk in, it's as if I'd been taken to a whole new planet.

   "Babe. Babe. Baby. Why are muggle grocery markets so big? Why do they have so many things?" I ask Harry, as I look around.

   "I'm assuming you've never been shopping before, have you?" Harry asks me, clearly amused at how I've acted.

   "Nope," I say, and pick up a box that says 'tampons,' "my mum always did the shopping. What are these, Harry?"

   Harry notices what I am holding and starts laughing. "Draco, put those down, those are for girls," he says, and I set them down. "Okay daddy, whatever you say," I reply in the most childish voice I can muster.

   "Hey Harry, guess what?" I say in a sing-song voice, as Harry gets a "shopping cart" and proceeds to put various food items in it.

   "Hmm?" he says, looking at a cabbage.

   Instead of saying anything, I pick Harry up and kiss him.

   "Dammit Draco, not in the store!" he says, laughing.

   We look around for a while, as Harry picks out more food, and I find a plastic tiara. I set it on Harry's head.

   "I now declare you, Princess Harry. I shall be your prince, Prince Draco," I say, and bow to Harry.

   "Well, you certainly are my Prince, but I think I'd rather have my boyfriend Draco than any royalty," Harry says. "You see, Draco is special to me. He's sweet, kind, loving, handsome, and wonderful. And I am so glad he's my boyfriend, because he's made my life so much better, and I cannot thank him enough."

   I sweep Harry off his feet, literally,  and start spinning with him. I finally stop after a minute or so, and kiss Harry.  "I love you," I whisper to him.

   "I love you too," Harry whispers back. "Forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter,  but it was something I should have posted with the last one but didn't think of until after I posted it. I hope this makes up for the fact that I might not be able to write for a bit, because school. I've only been able to write because I'm sick. But I will try to write whenever I have inspiration and time. I love you guys,  thank you for 600+ reads! It means the world to me, honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~