Chapter Fifteen

Draco's POV

   Me and Harry decide to watch a movie together. I put the movie in as he makes the hot chocolate and gets ice cream out. "Most people don't eat ice cream in the winter, especially with hot chocolate," he says.

   "Well, most people aren't Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy," I reply with a smirk, and take the cup of hot chocolate and bowl of ice cream from Harry. "Thank you, sir," I say, and Harry sits on our bed beside me.

   "Why so formal, 'sir,'" he says mockingly. We laugh and I kiss him.

   The movie turns on and we sit and watch it for a while.

   We get bored, though, so we walk to the kitchen, because we eat when we're bored. I start throwing gummy bears around the room, and Harry laughs. 

   "You're cleaning that up tomorrow,  you ass."

   "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it," I say, laughing. I grab Harry by his waist and pull him in to me, and kiss him roughly. He fumbles around with his hands until they find their way up my shirt, touching my bare chest with cold hands. He attempts to take my shirt off without breaking the kiss, but ultimately fails. We break apart and he takes my shirt off. I take his off shortly after and we kiss again, our bare chests touching. I run my hands through Harry's wild hair. God, I love doing that. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me in closer, so close that every part of our bodies are touching.

~~~~~~
HAHAHAHA. omg so sorry I havent updated in forever and sorry this is so fucking short but I didnt have a clue what to write. Not sure if I should just go along and write a smut scene or not... hm. But, anyways, I wanted to update so I wouldn't leave you guys thinking I had abandoned it. Please leave ideas and suggestions and constructive criticism. I love you all, and thank you so much for 3.3k reads!