Let Live

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I got stuck a few times but made it through.  The gifts she got can be found in the link following:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=3872544  The photo in the side link is a picture of Faith. Enjoy lovelies -Wasted

As we arrived back at the bus, after getting food for the bus, we could hear that Of Mice & Men had begun to get ready for tonight’s show. I smiled hearing their excited chatter and that was soon after followed by my own band members. “I wish we could play tonight,” my drummer Ryan complained. I let out a quiet laugh and turned around walking backwards as I talked to him, “Just one more day Ryan, you can make it.” He huffed and began to dramatically walk slower, “My legs are so heavy, I can’t go on without playing.” I could hear a few laughs and rolled my eyes, “Let’s go, Ryan! You have frozen things remember?!” He stood back up catching up with us, “Yeah, yeah. Be careful behind you Alex.” Seconds after the warning I bumped into someone and fell. “Oops, I’m sorry.” I looked up and grabbed Ariel’s hand, “Hey Ariel, you’re from Icon For Hire right?” I questioned the girl, “Yep, that’s me.” She smiled wide at me as I picked up the bags off the ground I had been holding before I fell. “I love your songs, you wouldn’t mind if we cover one before the tour is up would you?” “No not at all,” She smiled and I embraced her in a small hug and stepped back, “Thank you and sorry if I made you feel awkward. I’m a hugger.” I could her a small laugh escape from her lips, “Hey don’t worry. I like hugs.” “Sweet okay well I have to go so my food can be put away, I’ll catch you later, yeah?” I smile and saw her return it, “Yeah. Have fun with your food.” I laughed and turned around heading back to the bus responding over my shoulder, “I’ll try my best.” I walked into the bus setting the bags down on the counter helping Ryan put everything away in its rightful place. As we finished up putting the last few things away I could hear a knock on the bus door, “I got it!” Lex, our guitarist yelled heading to the front and returning a few seconds later, “It’s for you Alex.” He sounded disappointed, “Don’t worry Lex. Someone will come for you.” I could hear Ryan shout, “That’s what she said!” from the back of the bus causing everyone to bust up laughing. I walked up to the front with a smile on my face that quickly faded as I saw a security guard from Of Mice & Men holding onto Faith’s arm. “I believe this is yours,” the guard said releasing her arm, “Ms. Ray, could I have a word with you for a moment?” I nodded and stepped out, “Go inside Faith get some water and relax, you look like you’re about to pass out.” She brushed past me looking like she was disappointed about something. “Ms. Ray-” I cut him off, “Please just call me Alex.” He cleared his throat as he continues, “Alex, do you know that Ms. Daniels has smuggled weapons into the show?” I shook my head, “Faith wouldn’t do that. I know she wouldn’t.” “Well Alex, it seems you are wrong. I confiscated these from her as she was on her way to the restrooms. They fell out of her cellphone case,” he stated holding up two razors, one partially blood stained. My lips formed a thin line as I grabbed them from the guard. “Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll take care of it from here.” He nodded and walked off. I reached up and undid the chain that was around my neck and slid the two razors onto it and refastened it, leaving it off. I opened the door to bus and stepped back inside setting the necklace down on the counter heading to the back towards the bunk to find Faith not there. I walked back out to the front lounge looking around. “She’s in the bathroom Alex,” Ryan said sounding worried. I nodded and made my way to the bathroom opening the door and looked at Faith. She was curled up on the floor crying. I walked over and sat on the floor next to her pulling her into my lap holding her close, “Faith, why did you do it?” She sniffled and looked up at me, “I-I had t-to…” She mumbled trailing off. I sighed, “Said who Faith? I told you when we started dating that I wanted you to promise me that no matter how bad things got you wouldn’t hurt yourself anymore. Why did you break it Faith?” She looked at me and got off my lap, “because I couldn’t handle it anymore! Your fans get more attention than me even when I’m next to you! It’s like you hate me! Like you could care less if I was to die in front of you,” her words shocked me as she continued on, “You don’t even bother with me when you’re on tour, and you’re always telling me what I should and shouldn’t do! I’m an adult! If I wanted to be bossed around by someone I’m living with I’d just go back to Jason! At least he was nice enough to fucking pay attention to me!” She stormed out of the bathroom leaving me there. I got up and chased after her calling her name. By the time I was out the door of the bus she was already getting close to the gate to leave. I turned around running my hand through my hair and paced out front of the bus letting thoughts run through my head. It felt like I had been outside for hours and started feeling nauseas. I was about to head back in the bus when Austin walked over to me, “Hey you okay?” I looked up at him, “Uhm, yeah I’m fine.” “You sure?” I rubbed my face and sighed, “Yeah, I’m fine, why so worried about it?” “Just that I’ve been watching you pace over here for about 5 hours now.” I leaned against the side of the bus and closed my eyes leaning my head back. “You okay Alex?” “Yeah I just don’t feel that great. I’m going to go in my bus relax for a while see if I can get past it.” He nodded and gave me a look of sympathy, “Okay. Make sure you drink some water.” I nodded making my way into the bus closing the door behind me. I stood at the counter and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge resting it against the back of my neck. Trying to get my nausea to pass. This seemed to be happening more often this month before tour started. I glanced behind me and saw the guys watching a movie. I turned around and saw black start to dot at my vision and a dizzy spell came over me. I stumbled a little gripping onto the counter trying to regain my balance but my vision went black and I could feel my body collapse to the ground.