2.

Spain

6 years later

Noah and I have been divorced for five years. After the divorce I moved to Spain to get far away from my old life as possible and the reminders of my ex husband. But, everything followed me here and I couldn't forget about Noah Cross.

When I first arrived in Spain I found out I was pregnant and I gave birth to triplets. Harley (my son) was born first and he's such a Momma's boys. Followed by two girls (Gisele and Ashley.) I have my hands full with the triplets.

I can tell you one thing for sure, I would never change my past as it's a part of who I am today.

I'm Amelia Daniels single mother of three, a CIA Agent and I run a fashion line called Daniels. It's going global and will be in stores soon.

Now, will be the perfect time to move back to Los Angeles the place I grew up.

***

I wake at 7am, to the triplets bouncing on the bed. Harley has blonde hair and blue eyes. He looks like his father. Gisele and Ashley have blonde hair and hazel eyes. They look like me.

Harley walks into the kitchen. "Good morning, Momma." Harley kisses my cheek.

"Good morning, Harley." I ruffle his hair.

Ashley and Gisele walk into the room.

"I want toast." Ashley says.

"Me too," Giselle says.

I make the girls toast and then I turn to Harley. "What do you want?"

"Toast, please."

I make toast for the triplets and put jam on it.

"Thanks Mum," The triplets sit at the table.

I make coffee and a slice of toast for myself. I sit at the table with my children.

Harley finishes the last slice of toast on his plate. "Can I have some more?"

"Sure," I stand up and walk over to the toaster. "Do you girls want any more?"

"No, thank you."

I place a slice of bread in the toaster. Turning back to my kids I say. "Girls get ready for school. I'll be up in a moment."

They run up to their bedrooms.

When the toast pops I put it on Harley's plate and take it to the table for him.

After I finish my breakfast I wash the dishes and leave them to drip dry.

Harley brings his plate to the sink. "Here, Momma."

I take the plate from him and finish the last few dishes that were lying around the kitchen.

When the dishes are done I walk to the girl's room and see them struggling to tie their shoelaces.

"Can you teach us how to tie our shoelaces?" Gisele asks.

I teach the girls to tie their shoelace with the bunny ears. I watch Ashley and Gisele tie their shoes.

Harley walks into the room. "I'm ready, Mom."

Harley looks adorable in his school uniform.

I straighten all the ties on my children's school uniforms before telling them to grab their lunch bags form the kitchen counter.

***

While the kids are at school for six hours, I use the time to make phone calls and organise things for the move back to the States.