Humans trashed the world

The plants were here before any thing .

The plants had peace .

The animals came before us .

They made the world organised and they gave the world the food chains the ecosystem and the energy of life .

Then humans formed from animals and we did no good for the peaceful planet .

We trashed it we had wars we were selfish we had no care for who ever was here first though we use that excuse to get what we want and when you think of it us humans are the worst thing for the earth and we should not have appeared .

We took over with our gasses and toxic wastes and smoke that put grey toxic cloud that filled the air with death .

We have power , how ? How did we get this ? Why did we want this ? Because as I said we are selfish and we have what we need but we want more ! We think that we never have enough .

We cared about nothing but our selves and we took everything away from the world and kept it for ourselves .

If every one left earth except for the one who care for the earth than the world would be better and quieter and it could grow more plants and the toxins could go away .

But that won't happen we wrecked the plants to make out houses and we take all this for granted .

You could all help if the next time you see rubbish on the ground pick it up and put it in the bin .

This isn't meant to offend anyone I'm not blaming others .