Hierarchy

A/N: 

My initial plan was to post this on Christmas, but I was finding it hard to get creative....so I guess Jan 1, 2019 it is!
- Not Beta'd btw! but I did my best so I hope you guys enjoy it <3

- I love LukAdrien ship, but I also really like dominant Nathaniel, so he's in the mix (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
- I didn't proof read thoroughly >w<" sorry! so please if you find any mistakes, point it out so I can fix it :) 

- Votes and comments are highly appreciated! they would really motivate to write more stuff for you guys :) ENJOY!  

_______

Luka groaned, shuffling under the sheets insearch for his phone which is currently buzzing on the bed. He sat up and squinted to the bright light assaulting his eyes. "Adrien" He read, realising that it's a video call, Luka quickly swiped up to answer only to be met by the smirking Red-haired Nathaniel.

"Bonjour mon chéri, Vous nous manquez! Sorry to wake you, it's probably really early there right now"

"Bonjour?" Luka questioned, not aware of what time of the day where he currently is. "Why do you have Adri's phone though? Everything okay?" He asked Nathaniel with a raised brow "Mon Dieu, I miss you guys too," He sighed, running a hand through his hair, his lips curling to a smile.

"Oh our pretty boy is here, just thought we'll give you a little something since you weren't with us on Christmas- but anyway," Nathaniel start to walk towards another room with an excited grin on his face all the while.

Nathaniel switch the camera to reveal what's behind the door as he opens it. "Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year, Couffaine." Luka gaped once the "present" is revealed:

Adrien on a chair only wearing his boxer briefs, collar, gag and blindfold. His hands cuffed behind his back.

"Mmph! Mm!~" Adrien whimpered, his body trembling in excitement. "He's in heat, we need our Alpha- " Nathaniel chuckled seeing Luka gulped on the other side of the line. "What should we do first hm? Unwrap your present maybe?" Nathaniel chuckled at Luka's reaction. "Merde, oh god-" Adrien flinched,his body reacting to a familiar voice that he grew fond of over the years. "Lffa! Lffa!- mn~" He panted, calling out Luka's name through his gagged mouth.

Luka licks his lip before softly biting his lower lip as he deeply breathed out. "Like what you see?" Nathaniel chime in, placing the phone near Adrien so he can hear Luka speak. "You look so good right now, Mon Amour." Luka said softly, adoration clear in his voice which sent shivers down Adrien's spine.

"Who knew that Adrien Agreste who's fawned by both men and women is like this behind closed doors, huh" Nathaniel reaches out to caress Adrien's cheek "I really like this side of you, Agreste, I'm sure Luka does too." Adrien turn into a whimpering mess, blushing even further.

"Huh, I still remember the time he first went in heat.." Luka said, a soft smile on his face as his eyes take in the image of Adrien, engraving it in his mind.

~~~

"There are three types of biological roles in our hierarchical society. I'm sure everyone in this room already knows that." Ms. Mendeleiev announced, facing the students expressionless. "Alpha, Beta and Omega-" She continued to explaining the topic to the class.

"Most people can distinguish between Alphas and Omegas just by looking at them, but it may be a bit tricky to distinguish a Beta" Ms. Mendeleiev went on, discussing their anatomy throughout the duration of the class.