Embarkment

Fervale Li is a transfer student at one of the most Highest Specials People Graduate.
it's a school that has elementary until College. But the The most Valuable people is the one who Graduated Junior High school.
The Facilities is one of the best. But this school is not recorded in anywhere in this world. Because this School only last for a year.

Classroom 3-R
Entering the classroom with ordinary smile
a young man who age 14 with just a bit above average appearance introducing himself with very ordinary and short words.
"I'm Fervale Li , I'm glad to be here. "
" You can Choose any empty seat you like"
"Thanks "
While his classmates just ignores him all the time , he chooses the only table and chair with the most patches that can be seen very clearly.

What He did after is one that makes the other having many different expressions.
He cut the table and chair leg and take it elsewhere that giving him the most best view.

After school he saw on his way back on the alley that some school punks bullying another Classmates that accidentally he remembers.
well he remembers because he is one of the handsome guy on his class.

He stops for a moment and looking around him after that he turned around.
after sometimes he is going straight passed without a words and not giving a single glances.

But immediately People Come to the alley and one of them is the Strongest Teacher of Taekwondo and several policemen.
There also Crowd going crazy want to going closer to the alley to get a better look.

The Next day Filled with Many incident and Strange Phenomenon that makes the people think That there's a special Organization Supervising the entire school , and there also people think it's a work of only one person. But the most people thinking of is These Works Of Savior.

In this World That Constantly Changing not only changing in superficially Is Changing Whole. Because The one Who Found The cause and the one who cause this happened if from this Junior high Graduate.

The World is Constantly Merging and Changed into many substances that makes a new world   . Every time this happened it would be said with UNIVERSE COLLAPSE.
The one who found the way to cancel this, blocking this , and take advantage of it is from the Most Special generation graduate.

This Will be the Embarkment of the Unknown .