Chapter one : Fervale Li

Born At a Higher Realm And  Reaching the Very Top at 10 years old is some miracles that won't happened no matter how many times someone repeatedly start over of his life. But there always an exception . although following every Fortunes , the misfortunes also there.

He is Born Without Parents Living in the Highest Hidden Realm , cultivating till he being chased by entire universe just for his treasure.

At the last moment of his escape His power being sealed By an Unknown Items. Fortunately He is Escaping to a Upper level entirety that makes him the Lowest being once more.

The treasure is sealed inside his body until he can reach a certain Strength.

___________
___________

At Long Clan There's a boy born with high intelligence . Unfortunately this boy is an adopted By the Grand elder of this Clan .

This boy is our MC. He is reincarnated Once  and transported one time.
This is his third life if transported is counted as having living twice .
His name is Long Xian Tian. He had a handsome face and fair skin.
He have a beautiful little sister named Long Xue Yue . She has a long blue hair with blue eyes uniquely to her bloodline. While Long Xian Tian had Black Blueish Hair with sharp nose.

Long Family Has A patriach that was his Uncle, while his father Long Shen Hu is a grand elder whose strength even above the patriarch Long Hu Du.

At every end of year there will be a gatherings of all members from across the kingdom to see the Top ten most geniuses of the clan.

And every 3 years there will be a tournament for Whole kingdom Clans
That will get more rewards.

At the top of a beautiful tree branch Long Xian Tian is resting when foot step could be heard approaching.
" Xueyue , when is the tournament again? "

A cute tingling voice answered.
'' it's only 4 months left, and you still lazy as always.''

" Don't worry , i will still win and beat that Holy Unicorn Clan. "

''you must win, it's a promise. I don't want to be that nasty guy wife .''
Long Xue Yue said with a serious face.

It's was a norm a smaller clan being supressed by bigger one.
And this time Xue Yue is being targeted By a middle age man Ma Yi Gu , son of the current Holy Unicorn Patriarch
Named Ma Si Luo .

While the girl only barely reach 12 years old is his Target , his lust is very well known by every other clan.
His age already reached 30 with cultivation at tenth stage of tempering body. His limited talent and laziness made him can't pass through it although already been feed many pills and herbs.

While the siblings chatting a sound can be heard from another direction.
" Brother Long , come with me."

When Long Xian Tian looking at that direction below.

"What's up cousin? Why not here? "

" You'll understand later, I'll help you out a bit. "

'' Li Fer Fal , where you are going with my brother? ''

" Don't worry little miss, I won't let that old Pervert have you. And I'll help your brother even stronger ."

Fervale li name has changed a bit but sounds still same. He is our MC Cousin even though he has the same background as Long Xian Tian being picked up by the clan. But he has better talent than Long Xian Tian .

His words making Long xian Tian knuckle him on reflex.
" What are you talking about , i am already strong enough . Hahaha. "
While smiling widely Fervale li said
" Yeah , that's why i said I'll make you even stronger. "
And while turning his head
" so little miss don't worry and just wait, we're gotta go now " while smiling even wider.
But his smile is like someone who planning something. So even though the little sister worried she helplessly watched they went.