One man, one woman and a little girl

Everett couldn't find an inspiration for a long time. When she grabbed her journal nothing came either. She touched her belly and felt the emptiness of the touch. Her eyes started watering but she blinked quickly, sharply and no tears showed up. As I already told you I was watching her for a long time. She didn't have friends but she wasn't some kind of a good geek girl. And she had contacts. Her biggest hobby beside writing was smoking, enjoying, wasting life. And that's what led to this moment.

She wanted to hang out so she ignored her mother, calling her for a dinner. She wore a dress, short style. Her hair were swung in the rhythm of walking, tied in a high long ponytail. She didn't call a taxi or take a bus. She walked. The feeling of satisfaction came in the moment of standing in front of the bar. I don't know how long she's must walk but it was a long time. I drew up calming down and setting sun down. Sun was warm until the moment when it was replaced with a moon that brought a cold wind with itself. Whisper of leaves was keeping her company as she was walking to the den of a future misery.

Lights, odour of the drank people, smoke, hard kissing people in the dark corners, all I could see or smell. And then there was Everett of course. The lost girl, perfect victim for a tough man. As Everett sat to a bar and ordered the first of many drinks, he was by her side immediately. He didn't bother waiting.
"Hello, beautiful."
"Hey."
"Why is such a pretty girl like at at such a dangerous place at night?"
"None of your business."
She wasn't charmed with this guy but his resistance was eternal. He offered to buy her a drink, that was why she came at first so she was happy she didn't have to buy them herself. He ordered, one, five, ten. So many to the point she was pushing tightly against him. Until her hands were all over his body. And so were his. Don't make me describe everything I saw because I had to look everywhere but them. We all know what happened and so did Everett when she woke up the next morning. Pain in her head was terrible but she remembered everything. She wished she wouldn't.

That was two weeks and three days before she figured that the fact she slept with a stranger is nothing comparing to what it led to. Pregnancy. And the problem came in the moment she realised she cannot figure it out on her own. She had to tell her mother. And as every mother with her sixteen year old daughter wasn't so happy about it. And she's forced Everett to abort. And she did. But even though it was a baby with a stranger, it was her baby. Her little baby girl.

You can imagine how much this had to break her heart. Her mother doesn't talk to her much since then and Everett is all alone.