322 SMUT

"I think you need to stop dating for a while. I mean... how you want to find love of your life if you are having new girlfriend almost every week?" you asked your best friend Jason. Last year he went trough terrible break up and now he is out of control.
"Naah, (Y/N), I am perfectly fine," he said with a kinky smile on his face. "I have sex... lot's of sex and I feel great. Stop being so over dramatic. And drink it," he pointed to a shot in front of you and you you rolled your eyes.
Both of you were sitting in a hotel lobby, drinking with bunch of your friends. Lukas - your brother has birthday so he decided to make a party with friends in London. You thought it was wonderful idea. Your whole life you were living in USA and only time you left USA was last year when you and Jason made a trip to Italy.
Europe was really fascinating you and going on a trip to London with all your friends and your brother was really big adventure for you.
When you left airport Jason was really amused by you ad the way you are enjoying everything what's going on.
You drank the shot and groaned.
"Why we have to drink vodka? I mean... there is so much good alcohol but no... we need vodka. I don't get it, really," you said mostly for yourself, but Jason heard you and he started to laugh of course.
"Because I love when you drink vodka. Your cheeks gets pink and after few shots you start telling me all your secrets. I just hella love it. Here you have another one," Jason handed you another drink smiling at you. He was so fucking cute. Sometimes you couldn't believe that you were able to keep your hands off him after all those years of your friendship.
It was easier when you were sober, when your mind was clear you knew exactly that Jason is your best friend and there are lines you can't cross.
But after few shots - like today, you were getting crazy for him.
You knew he is your best friend and how unacceptable this is but in some way you were rally turned on for him. For his long hair and strong arms. The way he was looking at you sometimes... so intense with a ....
"Hey...(Y/N)... you here? Drink it," Jason interrupted your dreaming about him giving you another shot.
"Thanks," you said taking another shot. You were getting pretty drunk but as usual, Jason and your friends were perfectly okay. When it comes to alcohol, your stamina is pretty terrible.
"And how about you, when it comes to relationships?" Jason asked casually taking another shot.
"We are not doing this Jason. It's pretty fucked up as usual and I want another drink," you said shaking your head.
"You gonna be so wasted at the end of the night," he chuckled giving you another shot.
"Well, I am really happy to have you. So you can take care of me. No one can take care of me better than you," you giggled.
Jason looked you confused with a glass of water in his hand. You smiled, still holding the eye contact between you two trying to ignore heat between your legs.
"Hey guys, I really need your help!" you brother came to you and Jason.
"What is it?" asked Jason looking at him. You grabbed the glass of water Jason was holding and took a sip.
"Well, I really need you to stay with (Y/N) tonight. I mean... There is a girl and it look really good for me so.... Be friend Jason," said your brother.
You had private room because you were only girl in this trip, but your friends were in the rooms for two.
Jason gave you one strange look and then he nodded.
"Maybe it's for the best, she is so done already," both of them chuckled. "If you need condom it's in my suitcase. Have fun Luke."
"You guys are really.... ugh," you said to Jason when your brother left.
"Oh come on (Y/N)... Drink that water, you need it," Jason said and you drank up whole glass.
"I am going to toilet. Be right back," you left the table and went to the toilet. ***You've been standing in front of the mirror in the toilets looking at your reflection. Your head was spinning and you felt like you were more drunk than you can take. You tempered your face with water but it didn't help. After few minutes you left the bathroom and went back to table.
"I am... ugh, I am going to sleep. I am wasted guys. Enjoy the rest of the night. See you tomorrow," you said to your friends and walked towards the elevator.
"I am going with you. I am tired too," you heard Jason talking behind your beck. When you walked into elevator, he was still following you.
"My head is spinning," you said and he smile.
"Sorry, I made you drink too much (Y/N)," he said and wrapped his arms around you. "Let's take you to the bed safely, okay?"
Suddenly he lifted you up in a wedding style smiling.
"What's your room?"
"322," you mumbled and closed your eyes. You reset your head on his chest. "Key is n my back pocket." After few minutes he walked into your room and put you on he king bed in the middle of the room.
"Change your clothes.. I am going to bring you more water, okay?" he said and walked away. You did as he said and after a while he came back with a bottle of water. "Drink it!"
"God, you are so bossy Jason," you mumbled, but as he said you take few sips of the water.
"So... I am gonna sleep on couch, if you need something..."
"Don't be ridiculous Jason. Just lay next to me, I am fine with it. Anyway... You are too big for that couch," you mumbled pulled yourself down into pillow.
"As i said, I love when you are drunk," Jason smiled and took of hist shirt. Now he was standing there only in his jeans looking like a god of sex. You thought this is the end of the world for you, but no.. Jason continues and took of his jeans too. Now he was standing there only in his boxer looking at you.
"If you need something, just wake me up, okay? I m sorry for all those shots. You really need to do something with your alcohol resistance little (Y/N)."
He was lying next to you in bed and you were so thankful that bed is big enough for not being too close to him.
You felt every move he made and all you could think about was his body hidden under white cover right next to you.
After a while you heard his breath being regular and deep. He was asleep.
"God, you are so drunk (Y/N)," you said to yourself.
You needed to sleep, you knew it. This situation was super dangerous for you and for your relationship with Jason, but you couldn't help yourself.
"You asleep Jay?" you whispered and sat up looking at him. No answer. He was sleeping. He looked even better in moonlight. He was covered only over waist so his whole chest was bare right in front of you.
This was the worst idea you ever had..
You gently touched his chest with tips of your fingers. You traced your fingers up, gently traveled them along his collar bone and neck and then back down on his chest.
He was so perfect for you. You slipped your hand lower, lightly rubbing his six pack.
You've been fondling his body for a while when suddenly he grabbed your wrist with his huge hand.
You looked up, your eyes meet with his and you wanted to pull away your hand, but the grip around your neck get stronger.
"Don't stop (Y/N)," he whispered and pressed your and against his chest.
You bitten your lip, but slowly moved your hand again, spoiling his beautiful body again. It was probably mix of all, of the Jason reaction but also of the alcohol but this time you were more brave. You traveled your hand even lover, tracing them down his hipbones and moved them under covers.
You felt his big hand trying to remove your hair from your face.
"Look at me (Y/N)," he whispered and you looked at him again. you felt his hand on your neck moving down, around your shoulder and breast. He gently rubbed your nipple under with his thumb and you felt your nipple gets hard. He continued robbing your nipple still covered with shirt.
"You like it (Y/N)?" he asked you and you nodded not able to speak. He moved his hand to the other nipple teasing it too.
"Why are you so quiet (Y/N)?" he moved his body up leaned on the elbows. "Tell me something little girl."
He was suddenly too close. He was looking at you still rubbing your nipple.
"I am sorry for waking you up," you said and he moved his whole body up so now he was kneeing in front of you.
"Hands up (Y/N)," he ordered and you did what he said. He took of your shirt threw it on the floor. "You can wake me up whenever you want (Y/N)."
"I really need to stop drinking," you said and he shook his head. His cupped your breasts with his huge hands.
"You even more beautiful then I thought," he mumbled and his hands traveled down He hugged your around your waist and pulled you closer to him.
"Touch me," you said and he smiled.
"Tell me when should I touch you... Here?" he asked and gently pressed his hands on your thighs."Or maybe here?" He moved is hands up, placing them on your inner thighs.
You breath became heavier and fire between your legs were almost painful.
And that as the moment when you lost all your control over yourself. You pressed your lips against Jason's starting kissing him. He reacted almost immediately. He kissed you back grabbed your waist again. He lifted you up a bit and made you sit on his lap astride.
You felt he gets hard and it made you moaned.
"Tell me what you want little girl," he whispered into kiss and moved his head down, started to sucking your left nipple.
"Mhmmmm... I want you Jason... I always wanted you..." you mumbled and he pressed his fingers against your clit.
"Say it again!" he ordered and pushed one finger inside you.
"It was always you Jason... I always wanted you," you said when his fingers started to moving inside you. He started kissing your neck still pleasuring your body with your his huge hands. "Jason I want you.. please," you mumbled, felling your orgasm is close. His fingers started moving faster and after a few more moves you collapsed on him in the most intensive orgasm you ever had. You rest your head on his shoulder breathing heavily.
"You taste so good (Y/N)," he whispered and you saw him licking your juices from his fingers.
"Jason.... make love with me," you mumbled into his skin hiding your face. "Please."
"No (Y/N)... not today," he said and shook his head.
"I... oh, okay... I just..." Immediately you felt really strange. You started pulling yourself away from him bud you grabbed you around your waist.
"(Y/N).. I never say I don't want to... I just can't today. When I'll fuck you (Y/N), and I will, we both will be sober. I want you to enjoy, feel and remember everything I do," he said into your ear and it made you look at him.
"So.. that's mean you will be in my room tomorrow too?" you asked hi and bitten your lip. Immediately you became nervous of his answer. Both of you were drunk and you had no idea what his plans are.
"And the day after," he said and kissed you again.