its gonna be long

Stacy' Pov

     So this is how im gonna tell you about my step sister Zoe, she is a know well bitch. i know what your thinkin why would sisters talk to one another like that? But she isnt my sister she is my step sister for a fact. She is always makin fun of me the way I talk, the way i walk and the way i am. Keep in mind im from new jersey. My dad doesn't do shit about it all he says is "Be nice she just needs love" fuck that. So this is gonna stop today, she has crossed the line. recap:

"Mom why do we have to live with this creep? She is like always staring at me."

I know this bitch didnt call me a creep. She was just checking out my double D's and my ass for christ sakes. "Remember be nice" my dad said.
"Im friggen tryin" I muble under my breath. So im bein kind right? I start takin her boxes up, up the stairs and she fuckin tripped me. I nearly died.

"Oops didnt see you there. All i saw was this be tub of lard goin up." Zoe says with a ugly smirk on her face.

"Listen to me you ugly bitch I will be makin the rules around here now stupid cunt." Zoe says with a smug look on her face. All I could was just stare at her and just be in shock I didnt know what to do.

end of recap:

Now I know what to do so i grabbed my bag of toys for tonight. My dad and my step mom were gone for the weekend so its just me and her. So I crept into stacies room and locked it she was taking a shower so i was just waiting.

Zoe pov

Wow i still can not believe I have to live with "that" shes ugly, with big breasts and a big ass. I was in the shower and rinsing my body with the water head and i hit my vag and it started to make me throb and moan. So quickly got off the shower and got my electric toothbrush and the brisels went to town on me until a pair of hands took the toothbrush out, and started rubbing my vagina and started to moan "mmmhhh!!!mmmmhhh little faster".

"So i see little miss satcy likes it". i sundely jerk away from her. "What the fuck are you doing in here you fuckin creep?!"

"just getting revenge. im going to punish you".

She jerked me on too the bed and handcuffed me and blind folded me. "Are you fucking serious?! She grabbed her bag and started pulling out things i could hear them.

"Open your legs Zoe!"

i wouldnt open them so she slapped my breast and my thighs and i opened them. She started to rub my clit slow and them rubbed faster and faster till i was panting. Then she started to suck on my clit and stick one finger in, I had to keep my mouth shut to keep my moans from coming out from my mouth. She added another finger and licked real slow that I almost lost it. she stopped putting in fingers and just started licking me faster and faster till my fucking lip almost started to bleed. Then out of no where she added four fingers in and went hypo speed. "MMMMHHHH DONT STOP AAHHH IM ABOUT TO CUM DDDDDOOOONNNTTT STOP." She stopped right where i was gonna cum. "What the fuck!"

"LISTEN I SAY WHEN YOU CAN CUM UNDERSTAND?! YOU WILL CALL ME MASTER AND ASK FOR PERMISSION AND THEN YOU CAN CUM!"

"Yes master."

"Good you taste so good stacy i can't get enough i want fuck this tight pussy of yours before any one you dirty whore".

She is still deep inside with her tongue and I am just getting way wetter.
Now i hear something vibrating and it just hits me and i cant do nothing about it. She sticks the vibrator on the highest level and i am about to cum every where. "MMMHHH MASTER MAY I PLEASE CUM?"