Leaks.

It's been a month after tour, Travis and Charlotte have been touring the states together just having fun.

Travis woke up to a call from Hunter, he got up and walked out so he wouldn't wake up Charlotte.

Travis: ... Hello?

Hunter: Hey Trav, we have a problem.

Travis: What's up?

Hunter: Well I woke up today to a couple of explicit pictures plastered all over social media, and it involves you.

Travis: Wait what?

Hunter: Yeah, I'm not sure if your accounts were hacked or whoever had the photos were but there all over the place.

Travis: Are you sure it's me? Personal information now but I've never taken pictures in that form.

Hunter: Well, sources say it's you and two other ladies which are also wrestler's.

Travis: Oh no.. I.. I remember now.

Hunter: Don't worry, you're not in trouble but we'll have to work around the story we were building for you.

Travis: Wait what story?

Hunter: Since you and AJ are good friends, we were going to push a heel AJ and have him attack you. You'd then go after the WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Travis: Oh man.. I'm.. I'm sorry this all happend Hunter.

Hunter: It's ok, it happens but we may write you off for sometime until it cools down. But keep coming Tuesday's until we figure out what we'll do.

Travis: Ok, thanks Hunter.

After he hung up, he paced back and forth thinking what he was going to do.

Travis walked back into the bedroom to see Charlotte was walking up.

Charlotte: Goodmorning.

Travis: Morning.

He walked over and kissed her but she knew that something was up.

Charlotte: What's wrong?

Travis: Nothing..

Charlotte: No somethings wrong.

He looked down and she pulled his head back up to her.

Charlotte: What babe?

Travis: Hunter called me and said there was a leak.

Charlotte: Leak?

Travis: Of pictures of me.

Charlotte: Wait what?

Travis: Yeah..

Charlotte: Like how many?

Travis: I dont know, I haven't looked at social.

She grabbed her phone and pulled Twitter up, the first thing she saw was the photos. It included Travis, Candice and Dakota on that night, there were also texts going back and forth from Travis and Dakota.

He watched her as she looked through them in shock, she looked back at him with tears in her eyes.

Travis: What is it?