Chapter 1

CRASH! "We can't save them all... we need to go, NOW!" Axle schemed to try to be louder than the volcano. "We can try..."
Her voice trembling with fear and exhaustion. Claiming up the edge as if the dense ash and smoke didn't harm her as it did Axle. "E...Echo!"
He choked. Him trying desperately to find her; one wrong step and it's all over. His cough was dryer than chalk, and the pain was unbearable. he misplaced his foot and began tumbling down. A stable of pan went throw his lag. He felt as if he was being stabbed from the inside.

 The smoke and ash swirled in his lungs, choking him. gasping hard for the smallest relief, "this is it; everything is over." he began to think. he tried to look up, Silhouettes Of Dragons flying. By flapping their wings, they Swept Away the smoke. The last thing he remembered seeing was a dragon, a different dragon, a dragon he's never seen before. Before he faded from consciousness, the dragon was closer than all the others. he made out scales with a purplish tinge to them. "wait did the...no impossible, there's no way the dragon could have spoken my name... is there?"

"Axle!"
The voice sounded distant. His vision was blurry. The Voice got closer and closer. "Axle!, Axle?"
his vision got better as he blinked. soon the disembodied head had a body. "he's awake, give them some space, guys!"
He rolled his head around, first left, then right. He noticed he was back, back with the group. "Wh...what I'm back?!"
Axle goalie asked. Before they could answer, he sat up like a cannonball flying towards the enemy troops! His lag gave an angry stable. "Ouch!" his head throbbed as he sat up. "where Echo is!"
She was his best friend if anything were to happen to her, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. "Wow, calm down, axle. she's the one that dragged you to safety!"
He sighed in relief, "You good man? You're lag got busted pretty bad."

he was hearing but not listening to what they were saying. "everyone! Leave! He needs to rest!"