Christopher 2

"So when's my next mission?"
Axel implied. "WHAT!"
Elena sounded Ferris In shot up so fast that she hit her head on the hanging pots above. "YOU ARE TO RAMEN HERE UNTIL FATHER NODES!"
Elena was the medic for the voices of a dragon. Thay were the only people that couldn't care less about the law that king Emilio put in place. "Come on, please?"
He pushed. "Echo needs me out there!"
"Well for your information, she has a new partner for now but as soon as you're better you and she will be back on duty! Ok!?" Without letting him answer she walked off into the other room. Hitting his head on his pillow and frustration, he sighed. Then it flooded across his mind like a little butterfly, 'who was her partner?' "Hey, Elena?"
He hollered.
"I swear axel, if you ask me one more time if you can go on a mission, I am going to overdose you and make it look like an accident! Understand?!"
Axle was shocked at these words, but he was worried about his partner's safety.
"who are echos, new partner?..."
Alena poked her head out of the dark and dingy room. "
the dragon on the moon, Elliot of course! Who else will be signed Echo with, a nobe!"
Axel's face was whiter than a ghost at these words.
" why Elliot!, anybody but Elliot!"
He muttered to himself. he and Elliot used to be the best of friends until Elliott sold him out. He's lucky enough to still be alive case of him.