Sleepyhead

🥛

𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌

 ◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇

"Gukkie?....." a small voice was heard in the room. "Gguk..........are you still awake?" a whine left his mouth when he heard no replies. A deep chuckle can be heard in the silence.

"Yes baby?"  Jungkook replied shortly. That seemed to brighten up the little ones mood.  "Do you think that the moon and the sun have a relationship?" He asked. Caressing Taehyungs, feeling the warmth of his body while looking outside the window. "I don't think so..." and that seem to silence the boy, but then again he won't give up. "I think they have though, a childhood friend told me so."

Then again the comfortable silence. The cold air seems to get in the atmosphere and by that they were closing the gap between them. Taehyung put his ear in Jungkook's chest, hearing his soft heartbeat. He closed his eyes and listened to the heartbeat that is relaxing him. He looked up and looked at Junkgkook's face. It was pretty. The moonlight illuminated his features, it is a face that you'll never get tired of looking at. 

"I love you." Those three words were itching to be said by the boy's mouth and it was a nice feeling to say it. His eyes seems to become heavy every second. He's being lightheaded. He's drifting to dreamland. Jungkook noticed this and arrange Tae's position in his arms. Slowly he continued caressing the soft brown locks. 

After a minute, Taehyung is now sleeping peacefully. You can hear his soft breathing. His chest going up and down. Jungkook can't help but look at the adorable boy in his arms. He wrapped the fluffy blanket to their bodies being careful to not wake the sleeping boy up. Jungkook then felt sleepy after making sure they are warm. He turned the lamp off and kissed the boy's hair goodnight.

"Love you too... sleepyhead."

   ◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇ 

Hi hope you like it (๑꧆◡꧆๑). You can message me for request. This a one-shot book for BTS, the first page was not easy to understand right? anyway thanks for reading thissssss.