Ivy's interview

@( pictures,names, quotes, etc. are not mine. They belong  Petpyves. But some pictures belong to other people. The Twelve™ series belongs to Petpyves. Petpyves Twelve™ series will be shown at the end. There are 14 characters I'm making a spoof about, and one character gets one spoof. Thx for being patient. And enjoy my spoofs:D)(this was supposed to be the first page but it didn't upload. Sry for the wait!-vvpc)

Ivy: Hello everyone and welcome back to Ivy's Interviews!! I am your host, Ivy and today we will walk around the world asking people about their life.

(walks outside)

Rosemary: Umm Ivy are you sure this is a good idea???

Ivy: Of course Rosemary! I need the money.

Rosemary: Fine...

Ivy: Sush. Oh look! Cypress is right over there! How about we ask him about his life!

Rosemary: (looks at camera) Hey there kids!! Before we continue, this story may be a little depressing. Seeing and hearing this may cause nightmares. So make sure you watch with a parent.

Ivy: Rosemary!! Get that camera over her please. So, Cypress, can you tell everyone about your life.

Cypress: Well. I was adopted to a home and then met my best buddy Cinder. We had amazing times together. But one day we got into a dog shelter. Me and Cinder weren't scared because we had each other. That's where I met Juniper. She was a pretty Dalmatian with brown eyes and she was always positive, even when we were in a terrible place.

Ivy: And what place was that?

Cypress: The dog shelter. One day Cinder got taken away from me and went a room. And every dog knew what happens to the other dogs went they were heading towards the room. Once they were in. They never came back out. So I struggled to reach Cinder back but he didn't seem to mind. He didn't struggle. He didn't bark for help. He knew where he was going and he just walked right along with the human. Juniper was always there to calm me down. One day It was my turn. I didn't even know. May thought he was here to adopt me; she was wrong. When he was a the front desk, he turned the opposite way of the door. Then I saw it. He was taking me away. I struggled to run away but a nother came and held me down to the table. I blame May for my death. I told May I wasn't getting adopted. But May didn't listen.

Ivy: Oh my... I didn't know. Well uh. Thanks for telling. Rosemary next one please.

Rosemary: Looks like uhhh...Mallow and Ginger over there!

Ivy: Hey! Mallow, Ginger! Tell us how you two got together.

Mallow: Umm. It started at the park you see. And umm

Ginger: And we talked and talked about how we hated chasing frogs, and...

Mallow: The beach! And.. umm... Frisbee and Mud puddles! Yes! We agreed how we hated that stuff.

Ginger: Ya! But we were lying to each other and were both dorks.

Mallow: Ya.

Rosemary: Cool were done bye.

Ivy's Quote:

Stand up for yourself.