11- ruler

Madison's POV

"Mads, I'll be there in a little bit. I have to do something real quick". Ethan says jogging away. I sigh and continued walking down the hall.

It was late at night and I was walking back to our bedroom. I don't know what he had to do that was so important.

Being queen is tiring and it's nothing that I have expected. Now, we're both expected to start a family by now.

Three sentences: I'm not ready. I'm too young, I love Ethan but I don't even know if he wants children. The halls were dark, everything was.

I also couldn't shake the thought of being watched. The sound of my heels clicking echoed through the halls giving me a weird feeling.

Hands coiled around my waist making me scream. "It's just me mads". Ethan chuckled. I let out a sigh in relief and put my hand over my chest.

"You scared me!". I catched my breath. He chuckled softly and walked next to me. "I need you to do me a favor". He asked shyly.

"What is it dear king?". I ask. "I need you to teach me how to dance". He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

I smile and grab his hand. "Of course love". I said leading him to our room.
_________________________________
*3 years later*

"I got you this gorgeous". Ethan smiled carrying a small puppy. I gasp and stare in awe. "You're too cute!". I squealed pecking his lips.

"Only for the love of my life". He said making me blush. It's been 3 years since we married. We were 19 and being pressured more than ever.

"I have an idea, since you're not ready yet why don't we just adopt a child?". He asked. "They won't believe it's ours, they have to see my belly grow genius". I laughed.

He scratched his head and looked down. "I'm honestly ready to start a family with you Madison, I love you that much, I know we're young but who cares". He blushed.

"Yes I know Ethan. I'm so sorry". I sighed looking down. "But let's not talk about it now, your birthday is tomorrow baby". I smiled.

"I know, 20 years old". He laughed. "Amazing how when we got married, you were my boy. Now, you're my MAN". I said making him laugh.

"And then you're going to be my WOMAN". He chuckled. I giggle and take the puppy from his arms.

"Good luck trying to get me to pay attention to you". I joked kissing my little dogs head. "Awe man! I shouldn't have gotten you that dog!". He whined.

I laugh and walk away. Tomorrow is going to be big. His birthday present is going to be my virginity.