The Night of the Party

Soon the venue was ready with decorations, and activities had started.There were photo booths, and chocolate fountain, and open bar for the adults, there were ball pits for the kids and mini arcade area. There was a gigantic christmas tree in the main area of the mansion and in another room there were Christmas movies playing. There was also a stage, just like the stage for "What Am I to you?", where later in the night there would be performances. But above all, there was also food. Lots and lots of food. Everything was like a movie.

After the clock struck 7pm, the guests began arriving one by one. Family members came first. Yoongi's parents and brother's family, Jimin's parents, and Jia's close friends were the first ones to arrive. Soon after, the Fortune staff and Yoongi's students that he mentored under Genius Inc.also arrived. Jia was becoming nervous. None of the guests from the show had arrived yet. Had they all changed their mind? Jia nervously mingled with the guests, while part of her attention continued to drift at the front door of the venue. Yoongi was talking with his staff, but noticed that Jia was distracted. He decided to go over to her with a glass of wine in his hand. He knew Jia would refuse to drink tonight, but he also knew he at least had to try to find some way to calm her nerves. At this point, Jia had just finished talking with her assistant and was idly standing in the middle of the main area*

Yoongi: I thought the whole point of this party was to celebrate the holidays, but you seem rather distracted my love...

*Yoongi put his arm around Jia's waist, admiring her as if it was their first date. Jia was wearing a red gown, similar to what she wore on the night she announced Yoongi as the winner of "What am I to You?". Yoongi was actually the one that had gifted her this gown a month ago. He had requested Jia to wear this tonight and it was his only request throughout this entire party planning process. Of course, Jia was beyond excited to wear it, and tonight Yoongi was thrilled to see Jia wearing it*

Jia: I am fine...I am just surprised none of the people from the show came yet...

*Jia looked over at the door one more time, and Yoongi responded by turning Jia towards him*

Yoongi: Hey, look at me...this party is not about them. This party is about you and all you've achieved since the show. The show was more than your quest to finding a husband, it was your quest to finding yourself. So, let's celebrate you and not worry about who is here and who is not. You did your part by inviting everyone, and now you should relax and enjoy the party...hmm?

Jia: You are right. I don't know why I have been so nervous.

Yoongi: Because you are afraid to see him...

*Jia's eyes went slightly wide as she heard Yoongi's words. This entire time Jia had barely mentioned the person Yoongi was referring to, but both Yoongi and Jia knew that the true source of Jia's nervousness was that one person and one person only. Jia sighed as she realized there was really no secret she could keep from her husband. Yoongi knew her too well. She felt embarrassed so she looked at the ground*

Jia: I wish you didn't know me so well...

Yoongi: If I didn't know you so well, I probably wouldn't be standing here...But just so you know, you don't need to worry about him. He is coming with his son. Everything is going to be okay.

Jia: Wait, how do you know?

Yoongi: Because I talked to him earlier today. He landed in Seoul few hours ago and asked to resend the hotel confirmation because he couldn't find the email we had originally sent.

*Jia was surprised to hear this. Had he really called Yoongi?*

Jia: Oh, so he didn't think to call me. He called you instead? I thought things were better between us now but I guess I was wrong...