After Class Lesson

It was after one of Professor Jones classes and I was putting my things in my bag when I felt a gaze on my back.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Professor Jones staring at me,specifically staring at my back.

I shudder at the lustful looks he's giving me.Control your hormones Bella!

Grabbing my bag,I head towards the door with all the dignity I could muster.This man had a way of turning me into a time bomb.Ready to blow at any moment.

"Bella,can you stay for a moment?"

I froze at his voice suddenly beckoning me towards him.

"Um...can it wait?" I asked."I just have so much research to do now."

Professor Jones walked closer to me and slipped a hand behind me to lock the door.

My heart started thumping in my chest.He's not letting me go.It's both exciting and frighting.

"It could...if you being in that uniform wasn't driving me crazy." He whispered in my ear.

My cheeks were flushed as his amber eyes glazed over my entire body.

His gaze went down to my skirt and his fingers played with the edges.

"This skirt for example......" Professor Jones muttered as his hand went up under my skirt,caressing the skin on my thigh.

My breathing was coming in short as his caresses increased it's movement.

"Sebastian...please." I whimpered as his other hand wrapped around my waist.

He picked me up and brought me over to his desk.He cleared his desk by throwing everything off.

I gulped for air as Sebastian came back to me and pulled me against his hard but soft chest.

"I need to taste you Bella." He muttered in my ear as he licked my neck.

I moaned as he kissed and licked my neck,all while his hands were feeling me.

"Mm,please." I groaned. I could feel myself becoming moist,just from his touch.

His hands reached up and started rubbing my breasts through my uniform.

His lips were deeply attached to mine,going deeper with each movement.I heard him groan against my lips.

I slipped off my top,leaving me in nothing but my bra.Sebastian's fiery gaze looked at my breasts in lust.

I helped him slip off his shirt and flung it aside.He crawled over me,making me fall back against the desk.

I brought my hands up to dig in his black hair.Sebastian groaned as his lips crashed against mine.My fingers were caressing his hair as he deepened the kiss.

My hips bucked instinctively against him.Showing him what I want.

His skin was hot under my finger tips.His mouth constantly on mine,our tongues intertwined.

Sebastian hovered over me,looking down at me.He smirked at my flushed expression.

"Bella...you are beautiful when you blush for me."

"Shut up." I mumbled."It's only because I'm hot."

"You certainly are hott in that short little skirt.And your legs..." Sebastian gave my thighs a little caress.

My heart was pounding so hard.I sat up and helped him out of his pants.His mouth was on my breasts,showering my cleavage with kisses.

Sebastian slowly took off my panties and meshed his lips with mine.Wrapping my arms around his neck,I kiss him back.

I peeled off my bra and layed down as He covered me with his body like a blanket.

He entered me in one thrust.I gasped and moved my hips to help him adjust.He was huge.

His hands were messaging my nipples.His lips met mine with such passion.

Our tongues battled each other while our hands were exploring each other's bodies.

"Mm,ok....go!" I moaned.

With my ok,Sebastian started pounding into me.I moaned and writhed under him.

"Sebastian!" I screamed,as he thrusted harder.

His desk was pretty sturdy but with all this movement,it was rocking.

He was pounding into me so hard,only my moans and wet sounds were heard in the room.

"Mm....Bella!" He groaned into my shoulder,giving my skin some love bites.

"Ahhhhhh." I moaned as I felt myself cum.

Sebastian was still thrusting into me,I kissed him deeply.

"Mm ah!" My groans were loud.

I held onto him tightly as I cumed again.I felt him cum too,deep inside me.

"Ahh." Sebastian moaned as he layed his sweaty body on mine.

I ran my hand across his cheek and smiled."I love you...Sebastian."

He nuzzled into my palm and gave me a smile "I love you too Bella."

"Mm." I close my eyes as I felt him lay behind me.Curling me against his chest.

"We probably shouldn't have done it here...but I wanted you so bad." Sebastian whispered,kissing my earlobe.

"I know...I guess next time...not here." I giggled as his hands curled up around my side.

I closed my eyes and layed on my side.I felt him move and felt his hand come up to cup my breast.

"Sebastian.." I moaned."We shouldn't."

"I know...but damn..it..." He cursed under his breath.

I turned around to press my chest against his."I think you were right.We shouldn't do it here."

"Next time...my place then." He proposed

"Sounds good." I giggle as he leans in for another kiss.

I love this man,despite him being my teacher.He wants me and I want him.We can't fight how we feel about each other.