Percy Jackson and the Olympians ; The Day the Plasma Membrane Stopped Working

When Percy Jackson turned 13 his world changed, his life became more peaceful than ever and Percy, himself, will never be called a 'juvenile delinquent' again, not until he'll lose his breath, be put in a cuffin and burried dead. 

He decided to leave Camp Half-blood to visit her mother, Sally Jackson in New York. Percy  is so excited to tell his mother about all the amazing experiences and worth-remembering memories that Camp Half-blood gave him. Camp Half-blood made Percy's life incomparambale than in Yancy (school for juvenile delinquents) . 

When he's finally ready to leave, he noticed the bi-lipid layer of mysterious phosphate head, fatty acid tails and proteins that surrounded every part of Camp Half-blood. He intended to break it down but it pushed him aside and put him down on his butt. He never encountered anything like this or familiar to this one  in his whole demi-God journey. 

He used his powers but the whole thing didn't came off, just the terrible tingling tails made up of fatty acids. He  tried again but like what happened earlier, he failed. 

After several hours of trying to put down the annoying thing down a creepy person landed. And Percy knew who he was. Every teenager knowss... not unless they're one of those REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD teenagers. 

It's Harry Potter! Harry Potter then spoke, "Percy Jackson! I am Harry Potter from Hogwarts, I heard you have this so called water bending powers and we are enviting you to join us in Hogwarts, school of witch and wizards." 

" WHAT?! Lizard?!  I am not a lizard , I am a demi-God, son of Poseidon the God of water. And it's not  called water bending powers it's a gift from my father Poseidon. Why don't you  just put down that irritating thig?!!! " 

" That thing is called Plasma Membrane. It controls what/who enters and exits Camp Half-blood," Harry said. 

" What's your problem? We never interfered in your lives in what you call 'Hogwarts'." Percy pointed out. 

" Percy Jackson we need you in Hogwarts we're lacking witch and wizards who are willing to study in Hogwarts. We need you to show them that Hogwarts is still existing and waiting for them. Show them that Hogwarts is still the most powerful place for them." 

" No Harry. It's in Camp Half-blood and maybe they're looking for their long lost father or mother which may happen to be one of the Gods or maybe a Titan!" 

" Percy, this is a serious matter for Hogwarts so please accept our favor towards you." 

" For how long? I need to get going to spend some time with my Mom." 

" A week. " 

" Ok. Just a week and after that I will be visiting Mom. So please put down this really annoying thing and never interupt our lives again here in Camp Half-blood." 

And that's the day the Plasma Membrane stopped working. Which happens to be the same day Percy Jackson's journey in Hogwarts started. 

~ THE END ~ 

 Hope ya like it! LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS A BUCH MWAH! :* xx

~ Annie