In the RV

This is the second last year Tori and her friends are spending in Hollywood arts and exciting opportunities in the industry are always popping up for them. Trina has been kicked out of HA for being completely talentless and because she was caught making out with a teacher and now attends Northridge High. Jade dyed her hair back to it's natural brown but kept the colorful streaks. Andre's grandmother sadly passed away and Andre now has a pantload of money left for him from his granda. Cat broke up with Daniel and is now dating Robbie.
~time frame 1
BECK'S POV:
It's been such a tiring week between school and my 3 auditions for High School Musical 4, I'm glad I got into the final round but man it's a lot of work! I called Jade about an hour ago for her to come over to the RV and now we're just chillin together...I think I might take a lil nap..."BECK! HEY! AREN'T YOU GOING TO TALK TO ME?" Jade yelled into my face. "Wh...what?" I said half-asleep, "DUDE WHY DID U INVITE ME HERE IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA SLEEP AND I'M JUST GONNA BE ON THE SLAP?" she said aggravatedly. "Look, I had a busy week and I just wanna spend some time with my girlfriend" I replied warily. "OHH! SO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL TO COME AND KEEP YOU COMPANY? WHY DO U ALWAYS HAV..." she stopped as I wrapped my arm around her back and kissed her. She smiled at me so sweetly, this is a side of Jade no-one has ever seen except me. Because I'm her FIRST and ONLY boyfriend and I'm THE MOST important person in her life and nothing can ever change that. I tickled her tummy as she giggled and squealed and begged me to stop, the sound of her laughing is my favourite song in the world. But I'm still super tired so I cuddled her into my arms, her makeup smudging onto my grey vest as I fell asleep.