neuf

Daniel's POV

and...

my heart was pounding and I was waiting for her answer. She looked at me like she was about to cry. We are standing quite a distance. She ran to me and jumped onto me. I catched her and she said

"YEEESS!" while hugging me. She is so pure. When the boys and their girlfriends heard her said yes, they opened their mask and cheered for us. Brooke was so shock to know that they are someone who she know.

Brooke's POV

I jumped onto him and this makes me happy. Never i thought this day would come and my prayer have been heard.

I heard cheering while I was still hugging Daniel. I get down and turn to see the boys and their girlfriends whom I have yet to imtroduce myself. The girls stand beside the guys waiting to introduce themselves. They even smile so wide.

I walked over to them and start with Jack's girl "Hey, Im Gabbie"

Next, Corbyn's "Hello, I'm Christina"

Next, Zach's "Hey, I'm Kay"

Next,  Jonah's "Hi, I'm Tate"
and obviously when we introduce each other,  we gave a hug. They were so sweet and kind

"Yay! Can we now get dinner?" Zach said breaking the moment that we all have. We all burst out laughing because he is the only cheeky one that will do this

We walk over to the exit and went to the nearest restaurant there. "Hey, thank you so much for this day" I said to Daniel and him giggling. "Stop thanking me babe! there is more to come throughout our relationship" im freaking out. I have never been in this position before. Never in my life i ever have a boyfriend or even a first kiss. Yeah I'm weird but I just want to have the best.

We basically walk in line and all of them are just with their partners admiring each other presence. This is something I have never seen before. Friends that support each other and not discriminating each other is what most people rarely do. They even plan this out for Daniel from what he said.

We arrive at the restaurant and asked table for 10. We got a special room because we have a large number of people. We walked in and we basically joke around and we clicked so fast.

"Hey Brooke! You should totally hang out with us girls before we go for their show" Tate said

"Yeah you should! We gonna have a girls day out. What do you say?" Christina said

"I'm down!" i replied earning a cheer from the girls. They accepted me for who I am and even want to hang out with me when we just introduced ourselves like an hour ago. This is something new to me. They are still a bunch of people that do accept you and fake friends are cancelled.

Once we are done eating, we went to the boy's hotel to just chill out for the night. We took the public transport together and obviously all of them always get stopped. The girls are already used to it I believe when I am still adapting to it. This is overwhelming to think about it. I was holding on to Daniel's hand when I accidentally squeezed his hand. He turned to me and asked me "Are you okay? Is there something that is bothering you? "

"I'm overwhelmed with what is happening. My life changed within a few days. Is this even real?"

"Brooke, look at me" I looked at him and
"This is something that you need to explore. Something new, new friends, new life and one more thing you found your true self at a place that you dream of" how does he know this? I didn't even tell him all of this. From fake friends to me finding my true self at another country. Is this what true love really means?