Real life 6

"Woah you see his coat?"
"I heard some guy gave it to him and then kiss him!"
"He was wearing a bangtan uniform"
"Do you think he knows more rich people?"

"Can these people be any louder?!" I shouted out, stomping my foot on the ground in frustration.
"I never seem you this mad before" i sigh in defeat as i look over at Namjoon since he was walking buddy. His house is close to the apartment that i live in so we walk together from school
"Sorry namjoon. I dont want to be center of attention. So many people came up to be at school trying to be my friend since my boyfriend is a bangtan student"
"Wait you two made it official?"
"Not yet" my face redden realizing how i called Taehyung my boyfriend. I cant help but feel so bubbly and happy at the thought of that: be able to hold his hand and kiss his lips and be able to call him my boyfriend.

I was in cloud9 on just thinking about everything that i even started to skip instead of walking.
"Oh hey isn't that Jin?" That drag me back down to earth as i look up seeing Jin who seem to be walking somewhere with a bag.
"Oh it is. Hey Jin!" I called out happily as he seem to heard my calls. That happiness seem to fade when i saw how he turn his face to stare at me and Namjoon.

His face seem bruised up, he had a black eye and to make the matter worse, his body language scared me. I seen how Jin acts from what Taehyung video send. He this confident man who walk with sass and power, his body movements are always open and expressive. Never saying a word but getting the point a crossed but the way he standing now, he seem fragile. His bold moments were timid and close, having his hands close to his chest as if it seem he was struggling to breath. His seem like he didnt want to take up any air space on how he was close to himself.

"Jin?" I called out, quickly attempting to rush his side but he ran. He ran away from me which i didn't understand.

---
I want to start writing another new book but i don't know what ship it should be. I have an idea of the concept but not the ship :( any ship suggestion?