Bonus: Yoongi Happiness

Since many people felt so much pain for yoongi, here a bonus arc . This take place a year after the ending.

"Papa! Im gonna marry seungcheol when im older!" Jihoon declared, stomping his foot in the sand pit with his declaration, holding the hand of a boy who seem a little older than Jihoon.
"Okay, ill help you make a big wedding then" yoongi chuckle as he couldnt help but be in awe with his 8 year old son affecting for the 10 year old kid.

A lot of happen with the mint hair parent, obviously the most heartbreaking thing to happen to him was to see his long time crush being married and rasing a family with someone else. It shattered him but he never complain about it in the public view, only letting quiet cries echo in his room.

That until he met his new hope in life: a small infant name Jihoon. The first time yoongi help his adoptive son who was only one at the time in his arms, to see his bright eyes and curious smile, yoongi's torn heart was put back together. But still even with his love for his son, he cant help but feel empty with romantic love when he sees couple at the park.

"Young love" jungkook chuckle; being in a similar boat as yoongi with the sadness of possibly of never finding love again due to the fear of losing his lover again.
"Papa, yoonnie, im sleepy. Can we go home??" Seongyoon whine as he tug on his father shirt, which catch jungkook attention.

"Guess it getting late"
"Come on jihoon" yoongi spoke out, watching his son say goodbye to his 'fiance' and taking his father hand. Jungkook lifting seongyoon up so he wouldnt walk home tiredly. Both males decide to live eahother to save money and help one another on raising the children, neither once doing romantic guester but the idea of being more than roomates always crawled in the back of both thier minds.

"I work early in the morning, i will be back at 3pm"
"That song will be a big hit yoongi" jungkook cheered, rooting for his roomate as they walk together home.
"Was that a pun? Hopefully, im working hard and plus working with Adora, im sure the song will be big" yoongi felt comfident with his music work, getting a job at BigHit as a music producer.

"Ill go tuck in seong" the raven hair walk off with his son as yoongi took jihoon to his room to tuck in.
"You gotta get some good rest, kookie is gonna take you and seong to school tomorrow since papa is gonna be working early. Ill pick you two up from school." Yoongi explain to Jihoon who was simply nodding. A delicate good Night kiss place on the forehead and jihoon was going to bed.

Yoongi walk back to the room to meet up with jungkook who was already curled in bed, yes they decide to share not only a room but also a bed together for they are that desprate to save money. Nothing ever happen between them in bed for the past 9 years, both keep it plantonic.

"Taehyung texted me while you tuck in Jihoon, they are having a birthday party for yeontan next week and i told them we are both going."
"Do i cant use my 'i got work' excuse?" Yoongi huffed as he change into his pajamas in the closet. 4 years of being in love, 6 years of being heartbroken, 3 years of being afraid to love again, yoongi couldnt help but wonder if this was his life forever; being forever alone, the only romantic thing he ever gotten in his life was the first kiss him and Hoseok shared back in the second grade.

The mint hair stayed silent as he lurk onto bed, letting his body being engulfed by the blankets as his locks touch the delicate pillow.
"Yoongi?" Jungkook quietly called out as he stared up the ceiling, the tone being in worrisome as his finger fidget in palace.

"Yeah, whats up?" He respond, nit batting an eye due his eyes stayed glued to stare at the closet.
"Have you ever thought of giving love a chance again?"
"A bit, but I dont know. Im a grow adult who havent had a single boyfriend or girlfriend, i dont know how to make people happy and im still a virgin where my only kiss i had was in the second gade. I know girls near my age want someone who good in bed and guys want someone who can make them happy which again, neither i can give" his voice croak, holding back the tears of the disappointment he had in himself.

"Yoon-"
"Don't try to cheer me up jungkook, i know im a disappointment, i know i cant give anyone the happiness since i was too focus on one guy who i knew i had no chance with but yet the feeling grew more and more" the blanket flew as yoongi sat up, his cheek being a tint pink as tears fell down.
"You can give me happiness" jungkook stated, pulling thier body close together; the wight from the younger onto the older causing them to collapse back on the bed with jungkook looking down at yoongi who was under his arms.

"What are you talking about?"
"The reason i ask you if your willing to give love a chance again, since i want to give us a chance" yoongi was baffled from the younger words. Unsure why jungkook will be willing to be a relationship with someone who knows nothing in love, doesnt know how to pleasure, how to shower in affection, how to keep happy.

"At first i was scared to love too. It wasnt until 2 years ago, that night when seongyoon accidently called you dad made me think of what if we became a thing. The longer i thought about it, the more my heart race with the idea of giving eachother good night kisses before we go to bed, us holding hands as we walk home, able to snuggle on the couch as we watch cheesy movies; laughing at the movies together and the idea of cooking together as we laugh and share the bites of food. the kids can call eahcother sibiling and-"

Before the beet-red Jungkook can finish his ramble, his lips being cut off and met with the sweeten lips of a blushing yoongi; a man who heart race with every word he heard despite still fearing to love. The kiss last for a while as they move in sync but ever so shyly.

"We can take everyhting slow, i see your signs" jungkook spoke in a whisper tone, letting his body gently fall back down to his side

I see your signs

Yoongi was able to see Hoseok signs
Jungkook was always to see Yoongi signs.

That night, they feel eachother arms and yoongi found hope in his romance life.

Cute? Hopefully no one feels sad for yoongi anymore :)