Oh no?

Deidara ran down the hallway, looking behind himself like an idiot. He better hope there's nobody in the hallway.

As if on cue, he ended up running into a certain annoying masked man, books flying in probably every direction.

"Gah! Tobi watch where you're going! Hmm!"
Deidara stopped what he was doing out of confusion, obviously bothered by whatever had just happened.
"Where the hell did all these books come from?!" The artist glanced around, surprised to notice that in the hallway now, was enough books to bury himself in. Now wasn't this a good time for a funeral?

"Deidara senpai! Look look! Hidan told Tobi to read a book, so Tobi brought many books!" Tobi jumped up from the floor in a very excited manner. It honestly looked like he had somehow managed to steal an entire library.

Deidara narrowed his eyes.
'This idiot... He isn't even an Akatsuki member. Why is he still here? Hidan was probably being sarcastic about reading a book. Why is this guy in the hallway in the first place?'
The blonde barely had time to finish his thoughts before Zetsu was jutting halfway out of the ground beside him.
_________________________________________________

While Deidara was totally busy with getting himself a good serving of leftovers, Sasori was alone in his room, thinking about the blonde.

'Was I too harsh? All he did was ask a question. Sure it was dumb, but it was just a simple question. He's so childish, it's like he's a baby.
Hopefully, he's learned his lesson and is eating something right now. It's not like I enjoy keeping up with all of his stupid human needs. He wouldn't have them if I made him into a puppet.' The redhead reached for a can of pledge, the single opened canister sitting on his desk next to the replica of himself.
There was nobody there to catch him spraying it all over his face like some sort of facial mist. "Mmm.. that's better."

Sometimes the only thing that was stopping him from harming his partner was the soothing scent and sensation of pledge. Products made for wood meant they were made for Sasori too.
In a way it took him away from the horrible world around him and his annoying partner. He was always so high, maybe he wouldn't even have to see Deidara anymore. Screw him and his stupid clay birds.

Now, from Deidara's point of view, all it did was make him nicer and smell like lemons. It was better like that anyway...

Deidara. You're a dumbass.