13

Jonah smiles as his eyes glide across the page. He finishes the last word and looks up at Beth smiling with kind eyes.

"Is it bad?" She asks softly but nervously.

"No, No its good" He smiles more leaning over kissing her cheek softly.

Beth blushes a bit and takes the laptop shutting it after clicking some buttons and puts it on the coffee table tackling Jonah into a hug giggling quietly. Jonah wraps his arms around her softly kissing her head smiling a lot.

" What do you wanna do today?" He asks

"Hmmmm What about the beach?" She asks looking up at his eyes smiling seeing how pretty they are.

"Sure, then ice cream" He asks playing with her hair softly smiling a lot.

"Otay" She giggles and gets up walking to her room looking for a decent bikini thinking as she pulls out her peach top with the flowered bottoms.

"Or do you wanna go out for lunch then go to the beach?" Jonah asks as he leans over looking at her from the door.

"Lunch then the beach" She smiles as she looks at him, then shuts the door putting on the bikini, then one of Jonah's hoodies walking back out plopping back down next to him.

He looks at her and opens his arms and pouts a little. She chuckles softly and crawls into his arms and kisses his nose softly snuggling into his chest softly thinking hugging his waist. Jonah wraps his arms back around her holding her tight and close. Beth looks down at the floor and smiles brightly thinking to herself and looks up at him giggling.

"What?" He asks smiling down at her.

"Nothing just happy" She replies and lays her head back on his chest closing her eyes thinking imagining something in her mind as her smile grows bigger.

"Okay Food time" Jonah says as he gets up carefully pulling her up with him walking to the door holding her hand softly.

"McDonalds or some other place?" Beth asks as she slips her checkered vans on looking up at him.

"Its a surprise" He says and kisses her lips softly and heads out the door and down the elevator going downstairs to his car.

Beth smiles holding his hand softly. She looks around seeing some people she knew and waves a bit holding Jonah's hand softly rubbing it starting to skip like a little child excited for candy or there birthday. Jonah shakes his head as he chuckles softly.

Beth starts skipping along to the car smiling a lot glancing back at Jonah every few seconds making sure he didn't disappear. Jonah smiles brightly at her as he unlocks the car getting in smiling a lot and thinks about them.

"McDonalds First?" Beth asks as she gets in the passenger seat.

"Yeah" Jonah smiles and starts the car driving to the nearest McDonalds. He puts on her favorite CD and holds her hand softly rubbing it.

"Ooooo" She says as she turns up the music and belts out the lyrics beautifully.

Jonah looks at her  for a second in amazement. He kisses her hand softly as he turns the corner turning onto the street pulling into the drive thru waiting for a while.

"Chicky Nuggies, Fries and a apple juice please" Beth says looking at him with a smile and puppy eyes.

"Yes my Nugget" He smiles and squeezes her nose softly as he pulls up to the speaker thing and orders the food pulling up to the second window paying.

He pulls into a parking spot turning the car off handing her food to her then takes a sip of his drink then starts eating. He looks over to see Beth already half way done and laughs. "Someone was hungry" He snorts.

"Don't judge me" She pokes his arm softly and continues to eat smiling and watches the cars go by and thinks looking at him and lays her head on his shoulder.