14

Jonah parks the car as Beth finishes singing the song that was playing and unbuckles getting out running onto the sand and squeals as she slides her shoes off letting her toes into the sand looking back to see Jonah. He chuckles softly as he gets out locking the door walking up to her hugging her waist from behind laying his chin on her shoulder. Beth smiles as she places her hands on his and watches the waves crash against the rocks then looks up at the sky seeing how blue and pretty it is.

"Want to go swimming?" He asks and takes her hand twirling her around smiling and pecks her lips softly.

"Yeah" She says as she giggles and pecks his lips then pulls away running towards the water not caring if she still had her clothes on running in up to her waist and looks back at Jonah and giggles as she seen his banana trunks.

He walks in and screams like a little girl from how cold the water is walking towards her and splashes her a bit. Beth puts her hands up covering her face and splashes him back. Jonah chuckles softly and picks her up and chuckles throwing her into the water and laughs as she screams. Beth comes up pushing her hair out of her face and pouts crossing her arms across her chest.

"Your mean" She says looking at him and turns away.

" Im not mean" He chuckles and walks up to her and pats her head wrapping his arms around her shoulders softly kissing the top of her head.

Beth smiles brightly and looks up at him " Yeah okay" She giggles and looks back at the water and a big wave comes and splashes them causing them to stumble backwards. Beth giggles and turns to face him and messes up the mop on his head.

"Hey" He whines and kisses her all over her face chuckling and grabs her hand walking out of the water goin back to the car grabbing his clothes.

'Beth follows behind picking up her shoes and runs to the car cold as the wind picks up and giggles softly.

Jonah walks to the car grabbing an extra hoodie from the back and hands it to her putting on his shirt getting in starting the car. She gets in after putting it on buckling up shivering a bit.

"Want to come to the boys and I's house or ?" He asks as he pulls out driving

"Ill come to your house" She smiles brightly and holds his hand as she goes on her phone playing Helix jump.

Jonah smiles brightly as he keeps driving humming a song that's been stuck in his head for a while. Beth smiles and lays her head on his shoulder thinking as she puts her phone down closing her eyes and starts falling asleep as Jonah rubs her hand in circles as he turns the corner driving towards the house smiling a lot.