Nicole Becomes A SAVAGE

Did Nicole Stay Or Leave Chris?

Nicole , got up told Chris she thank him for what he's taught her , and she LEFT. Nicole , refused to let another man think he could get away with hurting her , and all they had to do was apologize and make it seem real. She was Fed up and tired , Nicole decided she was gonna say F%#*k love , she only wanted to focus on herself and her daughter.

Nicole , was still working and In school ! Madelyn was doing great in daycare , things were still good for the two of them. Nicole decided she wanted to join social media again, she got back on her Facebook , to see what's the latest scoops of tea ! She , checks her inboxes , and see a guy name Dewayne wrote her for two years ! They use to go to school together , but she never wanted him because he was fat and wasn't popular.
He chased her for two years ! She finally decided to message him back ! She messaged him , and he wanted to meet for lunch. She didn't wanna give the wrong signals so she told him maybe some other time , but he insisted it's platonic.
She gets out of school and texts him to meet up at a near cafè . They meet up , catch up on how things been since they've been out of school and now grown with children of their own. Dewayne , was the day kid but he's turned out to be very successful , Dewayne is in the NFL. Who would've thought Dewayne Trevor the fat lame kid would make it ? That taught Nicole never judge a book by its cover !
So , Dewayne decided to switch teams and move to Florida as well , him and Nicole had formed a strong friendship ! They've became best friends ! Nicole , still standing her ground , keeping her head up , As women , women are automatically emotional , she once again , thought to let her guard down! Nicole ended up giving in to his trick , and ended up being sexual with him. The next day , He asked Nicole to come to the biggest game of the year as his "date" she said okay! She got her hair did , outfit , etc she was ready ! Nicole gets to the game a little late , so Dewayne is already on the field ! But he's got her seat reserved ! Boy oh boy ! Didn't Nicole feel like a superstar , she sits down and it's a guy and girl , that Nicole wasn't really familiar with . Her and the girl , finally spoke .
Nicole : Hey love , I'm Nicole How are you?
Jalissa: Hey boo , I'm good How are you?
Nicole : Very well , thank you.
So the ladies , decided they'd get some alcoholic beverages, and chit chat since they were sitting together .
Nicole , and Jalissa are now tipsy and truth began to come out , Nicole is very aware of what's being said but she isn't saying anything. Another young lady walks up to them , and says is that seat taken beside you? Jalissa says yes , "MY NIGGA STUFF RIGHT THERE" so Nicole , didn't say anything she was just like huh? Because she knew Dewayne stuff was right there , but once again , Nicole and Dewayne are just friends , but he's making her feel things may go further ! Nicole , plays it off and was like yes , Dewayne stuff is right there . So the game is almost over , Nicole texts Dewayne phone "so this your girlfriend?" Dewayne doesn't text back ! So , Nicole gets up and leave , Dewayne doesn't text her back until the next day . He says "I'm not about to talk about that " and blocked Nicole . Nicole , beats herself up because he says that's just his best friend , but the way this generation set up , best friends be out here hunching on their so called best friends , so she knew her gut was telling her otherwise but she wanted to believe him, but she just couldn't .
So , Nicole pops up to a athlete party he'd be at , and who does she see ? Dewayne and Jalissa . So Nicole , pops up with her cousins , Nadia , Amber , and Stephanie Just in case they gotta beat a bitch up! So , Nicole cousin Nadia be with all the ratchet shits , so she tells Nicole, "I'm finna get in this bitch business" Nicole laughs , and says go head bihh .
So Nadia goes over to Jalissa and tells her how pretty she is , she then asks who's she's there to see.
Jalissa , responds Dewayne Trevor , so Nadia says ohh okay , that must be your guy? So Jalissa says yes honey , we been together two years , we live together , and I'm about to get a ring next year . So Nadia is texting Nicole everything that Jalissa is saying , ! Nicole isn't even hurt because she knew what the hell , she was talking about ! She , tells her cousins she's ready to go ! So , Dewayne stops them and asks if they want to go to out to eat ? But they all said no.
Dewayne really asked would they go with him and his girlfriend ? Asshole huh ? So , they go back to their hotel room and finish turning up by themselves .
Nicole , decided she want to be on "GET BACK" petty shit, of course her cousins was ready ! So Nicole typed in his name on the browser , found his address! And they pulled up to the crib , there was his old ass car ! They , got out slashed the tires , put candy in the tank , busted the windows , and Nadia was like let's blow this mf up , so Amber was like y'all , I'm scared what if we go to jail? Stephanie yells , girl shut up we not !
So Nadia gets the gasoline , and began pouring gas on the car , Nicole helped her , but suddenly they hear police sirens , they all jumped and dropped everything . Where were they going ? Did someone see them and call the police on them ? Find out what happens in part 6 !