Part 2

I just landed and i could not be more happy to be here. I walked out of the plane and into the airport, i went to the baggage claim and waited for my bag to come. Once it did, I texted Jason and told him i was coming out of baggage claim 12A. Soon after, i saw my aunt Karen with my cousins Jason and Sarah, and 4 other boys standing there with them, and one of them were really attractive, and he was looking at me. I started to walk toward them, smiling. I loved to see my cousins, they really are my world.

I got to them and my aunt Karen and Jason and Sarah all started talking at once, and i didn't know what was going on. I just hugged them all, and then i said to Jason,

"So, Jay, who are these boys?"

He started off pointing, "That's Mikey, Madison, Nick, and Louis. Mikey, Madison, Nick, Louis, this is my cousin Miranda. Shes from Omaha." 

All the boys stepped forward, one by one introducing themselves personally. Instead of shaking my hand, they gave me a hug. I like them already! They seem like great friends.

"Alright guys, take Miranda's luggage out to the car. We'll meet you out there.", my aunt Karen said to the boys. Her and i just walked with Sarah to the car, and when we got to the car, my stuff was in the back of the car, and we were ready to leave.

Mikey's POV

Jason had asked us to go with him to the airport to pick up his cousin who was flying here from Omaha. I had no problem doing so, because he said that she was beautiful, and that she dances. Once we got there, we waited for about 5 minutes, and then we saw someone walking towards us, and she was damn beautiful. She had dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. When Jason introduced us, i could already tell that this was going to be a great summer. I walked towards her, and told her my name. She smiled and held out her hand, but instead i ingulfed her into a hug. Once we let go, i could see her cheeks starting to turn a crimson red, and it just made her even more beautiful.

______

Feedback? i know this story isn't going anywhere real fast, but i really hope you enjoy it.