Part 4

Well? Lets get this party started! We all walked out to the pool in the back yard. I plugged my phone into the ihome and the music started to blare. We all cannon balled into the pool and started to swim around when i heard Nick yell "LETS PLAY CHICKEN!" 

I swam over to Nick and said,

"will you be my partner for chicken?" i smiled at him and he said,

"of course!" 

Nick bent down in the pool as i hopped and got on his shoulders. He slowly started to stand up, when he lost his balance and fell over. We went plummeting into the water, i came back to the surface laughing like crazy along with everyone else. Nick and i tried again, and we finally did it.

In the process of Nick and I screwing around, i noticed 2 other girls. They were really pretty but i just ignored them. I yelled,

"Who's gonna play against Nick and i?"

Mikey spoke up and said

"Montana and I will!"

I gave him a look like "da fuq are you doing?!" And let him do his thing. He had Montana get on his shoulders and Louis was the referee.

"on your mark, get ready, get set..... GO!"

Nick slowly walked us towards Mikey and Montana, i kept my arms at my sidesuntil we got closer, and then i grabbed her hair, and pulled. Pieces of extensions came out and everybody laughed. We kept going until I pushed her off and watched her fall straight into the water.

She came back to the surface and just glared at me. I jumped down from Nicks shoulders and he smiled and hugged me.

I can tell that this is going to be an eventful summer.