chapter 2

Jeff Smiled at you Before Picking you up and putting you on his Shoulders,"Well then let's go you little Shit!" He protested Before Running upstairs and Dramatically Jumping out of Your bedroom Window,Before you Could ask where we were Going,Jeff was already Running the woods Avoid all the ice,Jeff was Very Fast runner,Before you Could Blink you arrive at a Large Mansion,

You eyes Widened at the Beautiful sight "Woah,Holy mother of Irene!" You Squealed excited,he Grabbed you and Sat you on the Ground "Now might I warn you,These 'Friends' Of mine Are.... Different from Normal humanfolk,So be alarmed" Jeff said Kneeling on one Knee so he could be the same high as you,He then stood up,and Gently Pushed the Front door open,He Grabbed you By the Hand and Gently pulled You in the House.

You Gasped at how Large The Mansion was on the inside,he Chuckled at how excited you Were Before hearing a Large -CLASH- noise
He ignored the noise,knowing it had to do with Ben,he looked at you then Sighed Quickly Grabbing you And Pulled you into the Livingroom

"Guys I'd like you all to meet a special little Fucker i Found During a Kill... this is [name]..." Jeff said Gently Pushing You to the middle of the Livingroom,You squeaked as you Met Gazes of multiple Figures,a Boy who looked like a Link from Zelda Stepped up to you "Hello Little [Name],my name is (('Chivil-lawn the 1st' XD)) Ben,Ben drowned" he smiled "Your eyes are Really Pretty" you Commented Rocking back and forth on your Feet,You stared deep into his Bloody Red eye pupils,as you Shyly Removed the Sloppy Bangs from The front of his face.

He Chuckled "why thank you,Your [Color] eyes are Pretty as well" He Smirked,You Giggled as you Touch his long pointy Elf-like Ears,His Ears did a Small but noticeable Twitch And You Became overwhelmed with giggles,
He smiled feeling with Joy as he Watched you
Squeal and giggle "That's Jack!" Ben Said Turning to a Tall,Slim Male Sitting on the Couch,He looked Normal,But something wasn't right...he was Wearing Rubber Cloves
And a Dark blue Mask,and he was... Eating something,"Be careful...he has 'Mental'..'Emotional'..'Disorder',dun dun dunnn~" Ben Joked Making that noise for Dramatic effects,You Giggled,Meanwhile Jack Sighed in disappointment,his sigh Sounded like a 'Why am I apart of this family'  sigh

Ben laughed then Chucked out the Three most regretful words in the World...." fight me Peasant",
Jeff Tried not Laugh,You watched Jack and Ben Square up,Not Realizing that You were being picked up,When you did realize,You looked At the beings face to Not Notice any But Coffee Hazel Brown eyes,Then he spoke"H-Hello l-little one,a-aren't you The c-cutest" The Figure spoke "m-my name is T-toby",Toby had on Mouthware,and Goggles splashed with the Color of sunny Orange,you giggle" H-Hello T-toby my n-name is [n-name]" you said Mimicking him Admirably,He was to Excited to meet you to be offended in anyway.

"D-does Slender know about
her/him being here?" Toby asked,"........ Awe fuck" Jeff replied Facepalming,You noticed that Jack had Ben On the Ground,"oh nauh Ben" you Gasped Jumping out of Toby arms you ran up to Ben and Jack,and,You Squealed at Jack "Please Don't Hurt Ben!",He looked up at you,and so did Ben,You noticed Ben Bled from the Nose,You had Tears For forming in your eyes,Jack Sighed "Whatever" he mumbled before letting Ben go and walking away,You heard the Sound of his footsteps Creek up the Stairs,Ben Got up Tiredly standing up Before Smiling, looking down at you,as he Felt you Hug his leg.

"Thank you [Name] but I Could of Handled It,after all....it does happen often..." Ben Murmured softly wiping the Blood from his Nose.
you Hugged his Leg.

He offered to Show you around and You Accept,You Grabbed his Hand and noticed his Surprised Face expression,he took you into the kitchen one person was there "that's Masky,..if you know what's best for you....you Should Avoid him at all cost...." Ben stated,"he hits people in the head with Bricks" Ben whispered Jokingly to you making you smirk.

He took you upstairs,"here are All the rooms...Masky and Toby Share one then there's,lucille,Jack,Jeff,
Silver,hoodie, sally,And Mine!" He said Pointing at the rooms all in Order. "And then there Slender's Office" he said Pointing to a Room on the other Opposite side the Hallway and the rooms,"If Slender allows you To Stay,you can sleep in My room..." he Smiled,"There's the Bathroom,and there's another one downstairs,Don't go in the Basement Because there are....err...Things down there" he hesitantly stated.

[So do you guys want there to be a lemon in this,or...a lime,jk lol,Just comment yes or no,and don't worry if yes,i'll make sure that Y/n is Old enough and it won't be Ben she has a Lemon with.]