~~▪Marilyn Monroe▪~~

Marilyn Monroe (born Norma jeane mortenson) on June 1, 1926, was a well known Actress, model, and singer.

Famous for playing classic "blonde bombshell" characters, in movies such as Niagara, and how to marry a millionaire, she became one of the most biggest sex symbols of the 1950s.

On August 5, 1962, Marilyn Monroe was found dead due to a barbiturate overdose at her home in Los Angeles.

Rumour has it that she still haunts the Brentwood home where her body was found, but she supposedly also makes the occasional ghostly appearance at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in her favourite cabana room suite.

A mirror that was in her hotel room, suite 1200, has been rumoured to reflect her image on more than one occasion. A hotel employee was the first to report the incident.

When this employee was dusting the mirror, she saw the reflection of a sad, blonde woman. Turning around to talk to her, she found no one there. Yet, when she looked back into the mirror, the blonde was still there. That blonde being Marilyn.

The full-length mirror, that now seems to be located in the lobby of the hotel, was originally located in her poolside suite 1200, where Marilyn stayed often.

Others have also claimed to see her dancing in the Hotels ballroom late at night.

So what do you guys think? Is Marilyn still among us? Let me know! Until next time xoxo