Chapter 2

Niall POV

Checking Twitter I saw how much hate we were getting for taking time off. Zayn felt really bad eventhough we kept telling him it wasn't his fault. I was looking forward to actually going home not to my flat in London. It wasn't the same. As I clicked on my notifications I saw that someone had metioned me and the lads in a Tweet. Clicking on it I read it. The person was sticking up for saying. They must be a superfan knowing that we had only had five days off since the X Factor. I then read the name and started to smile as soon as I saw the name. @IloveNisomuchIcoulddie. It was Beth. The lads all gave me funny looks as I started laughing. I remember that day as clear as anything.

*FLASHBACK*

"Please Beth??" I begged.

"Tell me agian Ni why do you want my phone?" She asked laughing.

" I want to set up a Twitter account for you so I can have one follower I know and love." I replied confidently

" Aww ok Ni but only because you said you loved me." She replied with a twinkle in her eye.

...

"Really Ni @IloveNIsomuchIcoulddie?" She questioned as I stood there proud of my work.

"Yes really now I'll follow you back."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a deep cough coming from Harry's way.

"Mate, why are you smiling like a goon?" he spoke up as all the boys nodded in argeement.

" I just can't wait to go home. I haven't been to Ireland in three years. I replied with that smile still on my face.

Liam spoke up next, " That smile isn't for your parents or Greg. Mate that smile is for a fan."

I laughed knowing they were wrong but went along with it, " yeah just someone sticking up for us after all the hate. I know she is a superfan and it makes me happy that someone loves me so much; I mean look at her username."

Zayn's deep voice spoke, " DM her then if she means that much, and then go to sleep all of you. It's four in the  morning." We all laughed and I did as he said.

I quickly typed... Hey Boo, know we haven't spoken for three years but was really hoping we could catch up when I get to Ireland. Love Ni xx P.S thanks for sticking up for us ;) xx

That night I quickly fell to sleep looking forward to the next couple of days.