04 - Imagines

WARNING!! IMAGINATION | KATHANG ISIP | ART | FICTION |

(P.S : (c) instagram.com/surenelovers for the photo.)

* * * * *

SURENE IMAGINE 01

- A saesang fan spotted Suho at the Red Velvet Dorm along with Sehun. He is just wearing singlets and an Armani shorts.

(c) ACEvicerall

SURENE IMAGINE 02

- Suho posted a picture of a silver necklace on IG. It has a JJ pendant, and the post has the caption Precious 3. And their is a photo of Irene in a TV Show wearing the same necklace that Suho has posted. Fans assumed that the necklace that Suho posted is the same on Irene's wearing.

(c) monique_manoban

SURENE IMAGINE 03

- EXO members commented on Suho's IG post.

real__pcy : Something's going on. *with a two bunny icon with a ♡*

oohsehun : *okay sign*

kimjuncotton replied to real__pcy...

kimjuncotton : o_O
real_pcy : XD

zyxzjs commented on kimjuncotton post.

zyxzjs : Whooah! I'm jealous
baekhyunee_exo : Hyung!

zkdlin : I'm the one who suggest that. *smirk*.

kimjuncotton replied to zkdlin...

kimjuncotton : D.O?
baekhyunee_exo : He's using nini's IG :O

real__pcy :  Xiumin hyung is live.

- Xiumin taking the live video of the three (Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun) around the table busy on their phones.

trans by: patriciakim23
(c) angelshinpark

SURENE IMAGINE 04

- The necklace is said to be customized and worth $10,000. Fans assumed that JJ stands for 'Joohyun' 'Junmyeon'. And the necklace is said to be an advance Christmas present.

(c) monique_manoban

SURENE IMAGINE 05

- The caption Precious 3 is said to be 3 year's of their relationship.

(c) trishiabyun

SURENE IMAGINE 06

181222 - Suho wore a black cap in Knowing Brothers and it has a '143' printed on it's lace. While Irene spotted today wore a purple cap with the same '143' printed on it's lace.

(c) ACEvicerall

SURENE IMAGINE 07

182312 - IG update of Xiumin. A photo of EXO with RV in the Practice Room. Suho is standing beside Irene and look at his hands doing an L-sign. His arms are on Irene's shoulders.

(c) patriciakim23

SURENE IMAGINE 08

- Suho (kimjuncotton) started following (redvelvet.smtown) on I.G.

(c) lalabshot01

SURENE IMAGINE 09

- Suho (kimjuncotton) liked one of the photo posted by (surenelovers143) in IG. The photo is said to be the surene photo holding the bow and arrow.

(c) patriciakim23

SURENE IMAGINE 10

- The EXO members comments on Suho's IG post (the JJ necklace) was deleted. And fans find it odd. There was a rumor that there manager is the one who ordered it. Yong min (EXO's manager) also  ordered Suho to delete the IG post, but he refused to do it.

SURENE IMAGINE 11

- Korean fans saw Irene having a serious talk to Yong Min (EXO's manager).

SURENE IMAGINE 12

183112 - M COUNTDOWN
An insider said that she saw Irene and Suho laughing at each other in the backstage. Looks like their having a good talk and forgot that there are many eyes watching them. Even Seulgi sitting in the chair took a photo of them together.

SURENE IMAGINE 13

- Irene's reaction while watching EXO's performing the Loveshot in the M COUNTDOWN is so priceless. She can't help to smile while Seulgi and Joy keep on teasing her.

SURENE IMAGINE 14

- RV Irene and EXO Suho is confirmed to be the host of SBS Inkigayo in the new year 2019.

SURENE IMAGINE 15

[PREVIEW] - SBS INKIGAYO

- Suho help Irene when she was about to outbalanced because of her high heels.

- Suho is cheerfully smiling while straightly looking at Irene whose busy listening to the staff who's talking.

(c) 143iiisha

* * * * *

A/N : Yan lang muna. Hihihi. Anyways WARNING! IMAGINES lang po yan, hindi po yan totoong nangyari huh! Just imagine na nangyari nga yan. But how I wish. Hindi po totoo yung mga credits echoos lang yan.

That is purely written through my wide imagination. Imahinasyon, hindi totoo (pero pwedi ring mangyari), purong pantasya at walang katotohanan. And I purely own all that Imagines. If you will copy, please do a proper credit. Kamsa!

P.S : Bunny Leaders Horaaaaay!