Dad's Returns

*At school*

"I had make up my mind..I want to tell him that I already make a decision. A final decision," You already had decided.You wanted to tell Oz about that promise.You quickly entered the school and went to your class. At the in front of the class's door, you stopped, "I hope that I make a right choice,". You took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. You closed your eyes for a while then opened it. Your eyes searched Oz but unfortunately you didn't saw him. You analyzed your class again, hoping that you can find him but you still failed to find him. You're frustrated and sighed," Its look like he didn't come to school today...or he didn't arrive yet? Maybe I can asked Sharon-nee about him," You slowly approached Sharon and asked her about Oz. "Oh..You're looking for Oz-sama? To tell the truth, I also didn't see him but maybe you can asked Alice-chan or Gilbert-sensei since they lived together..Oh...I' m sorry, (y/n)..I have got to solve some matters," She then leaved you. You somehow felt uneasy after heard her words, "you can asked Alice-chan or Gilbert-sensei since they lived together,"..."What's it supposed to mean?" You said to yourself.You slowly approached Alice at her desk, "Umm..Alice-san.." She then stared at you, "What do you want?" You are frozed. She looked 'cold' to you."I just..Ah! I want to give you these food tickets...You can use it to buy... To buy your meats," You quickly handed her your food tickets. She glared at you, sent a dark vibe for a while then she took it happily.."Thank you! Thank you very much!" She was about to leave but you quickly grabbed her hand, "Wait, Alice-san..I..Actually I just want to ask you about Oz-k..I mean Oz..Where he is?" She quickly replied, "He's absent today,"After that she leaved you in confusion. You sighed. Suddenly, "Oz is absent today, miss (l/n)..He's feeling under the weather, so he decided to rest.." You felt sad.. "Thanks for your infor...Eh?"You turned at your back because you wanted to know who is.. You're shocked. It's Gilbert..No..You weren't shocked because of it.It is because his face only a few inches from yours. You stepped back and slipped. "Ouch!" You fell. "Um.I am sorry, miss (l/n)..Are you ok?" Gilbert looked worry.He was about to took your hand when, "I'm sorry. I am late,Gilbert-sen..SEI...?" Both of you sensed a dark aura.It is Sharon's. "Sharon-nee? You got it.." You didn't able to finish your sentence when Sharon ran like a bolt towards Gilbert and, "Sharon-sama Kick!" .She quickly kicked Gilbert, and managed to make 360° rotation to be at your side. "Hahaha.. That's what you will got if you dare to touch my little sister.." She laughed evilly. "Poor Gilbert-sensei.." You felt sympathy for him. Sharon smiled sweetly at you and said, "Oh..(y/n)...Before I forgot.. Principal Oscar said that he wanted to meet you at his principle office right now!" "Eh?!!" You wondered why.You then ask permission from Gilbert and he allowed you to go to the principle office.

*At principle office*

"Why he wanted to see me? Don't tell me that it's related to Oz-kun," You stood at the door, took a deep breath then knocked it. A voice of an old man (Oscar for sure) told you to enter the room."Well...,Excuse me, Mr Vessalius,".You entered the room and started to notice an adult man was talking with Oscar. "Oh! Miss (l/n)! Sorry..We didn't realize you there," Oscar then waved his hand, wanted you to approach them. The adult man looked at you. You just gave him a welcome smile. "Ok..Mr.(l/n).I had got to go.I don't want to disturb you two..You can take her with you today because I gave special permission to her so that she can skip the classes..Well, good luck!"Oscar quickly leaved you two. You startled. "What should I do?Why that old man leaved me with this stranger? He then looked at you and suddenly hugged you. Extremely taken aback, you pushed him hard. ​​​​​​He looked sad. You're felt guilty for your reaction and quickly apologized to him, "I'm sorry...," He then said, " Nah... It's ok.. It's not your fault, (y/n),". When he said your name, you quickly faced him and asked him, "How do..you know my name?". He smiled and said, "Because I am your father, (y/n)," "Dad?".