3

Jesus and Daryl were shirtless feeling as much skin on eachother as they could. Jesus unzipped his pants and Daryl's bring out Daryl Jr.
Jesus pumped on Daryl's erection causing Daryl to sigh and lean his head back.

Jesus pulled down his pants and under wear so his butt was exposed for the forest to see.
"What if walkers come?" Jesus asked.

Daryl pondered "I'll be the first man to kill a walker while having sex"
Jesus chuckled and lifted himself up on his knees hissing at the pain in his foot.

"You ok?" Daryl asked concerned. "Fine" Jesus whispered and kissed him slowly lowering himself onto Daryl.
Jesus gasped a breath and held back the pained moan as Daryl slid into him.

Jesus buried his head into Daryl's shoulders biting down. "Don't moan to loud, you'll attract walkers" Daryl panted
He laughed "that's exactly what I want to be remembered by, 'got eaten by walkers because Daryl's dick was just to damn good'" he joked.

Daryl rolled his eyes and thrusted up.
Causing the male on top of him to arch his back and gasp.
Jesus moved up and down panting as pain soon turned into pleasure.

Jesus started moaning "oh my god! Ah" and started going faster as pleasure ran up his spine.
Daryls hips started moving on there own into his lover harder.

He hit that one spot that Jesus had to fling his arm up, and bite down to stop from screaming.
Jesus felt tears roll down his cheeks from the pleasure.

"Daryl I'm gonna come! Daryl" he moaned out. Jesus voice rose an octave and he let out a breathy whine that made Daryl shudder.

Daryl snapped his hips up faster and harder. "Paul" he moaned and he pulled him closer kissing him passionately.

Paul moaned into the kiss and a warm feeling erupted in his tummy. He pulled away and looked at Daryl with lusty eyes "make me cum, please" he begged.

The man below him grabbed his hips and as gently as possible switched their positions, he hoisted the man's legs over his shoulders partially forgetting he was injured and pounded into him.

Jesus arched into the thrusts loving every bit and scratching his back. He felt his end come soon and let out a whimper as he felt Daryl grow inside him a little.

Daryl went even faster and slowed down a bit to slowly pull out before harshly going back in.
Jesus moaned loudly, almost a scream. They didn't care at this point.

Daryl continued the pattern of pulling out slowly, to thrust back in until Jesus was sobbing and begging him to go faster.

Jesus rolled his head back as he saw stars and came over his chest. He continued whining as Daryl moaned and came into him.

They both panted before they looked at each other and laughed. They hugged and Daryl pulled out zipping his pants back up.
Jesus pulled him down for a kiss and smiled as there lips touched.

Later that day they found a small lake that they could wash up in.
They undressed and slid into the cool water.
Jesus limped around in the water, the water taking off some of the pressure from his foot.

Jesus especially tried to clean up his behind after his lover ever so kindly forgot to pull out.
Daryl came up behind him and hugged him "need any help with that?" He whispers in his ear causing him to shiver.

"No I got it" he replied and turned around wrapping his arms around his neck pulling him down for a kiss.
They got heated quickly and Daryl wrapped Jesus' legs around his waist.

A whistle stopped anything else from happening. They turned around and saw a group of men covering the banks pointing guns there way.

"Shit" Daryl hissed and gently put Jesus down and glared and out up his hands.

The "leader" laughed, "you know when I heard them moans I thought a walker learned how to use his dick somehow!" He laughed.

Jesus gulped and glanced at Daryl who was glaring intensely.

"Turns out, it was just a bunch of faggots" he yelled with a laugh.

"Please boys, put down your hands your naked you can't have anything on you" he chimed.

Jesus lowered his hands and under the water grasped at Daryl's.
Daryl glanced over and made a face that said "we're gonna be okay"

They were dragged out and made to clothe in front of everyone, Jesus could feel there eyes on him and it made him uncomfortable to say the least.
They  were pushed and lead to a camp where they were pushed down.

"Now" the leader said, "my name's Chris, care to tell me yours?" He questioned.

Daryl turned his head away. Chris tutted and pulled out his gun.
"Daryl!" Jesus said.
"His name's Daryl, I'm Paul" he answered.

Chris glanced back at Daryl who sighed as he out his gun away.

"So Daryl, tell me, do you have a camp?"
"No"
"I don't believe you Daryl" he said, he looked over and nodded to his guys who dragged Jesus away and held him up by his hair.

"Now you're gonna tell me the truth, or your boyfriend gets fucked by my guys" he threatened.

Jesus processed this and smirked and winked slyly and Daryl before going into his scheme.

"It's fine with me" Jesus said pulling his arm back to caress the chest of a guy who seemed the most turned on.
Jesus' hair was let go and he was free to run his hands up and down the man's body.

It made Daryl sick to watch him do that but he knew Jesus had some sort of plan.
Chris chuckled, "come over here Paul" he cooed.

Jesus limped over trying to hide the pain that shot up his foot but he managed and slid into Chris' side.

Chris turned and chuckled "how'd you like to be my bitch?" He asked.

Jesus ran his hands up his chest "that sounds-" then he made his move, he turned to Chris' back side and held a gun he had snagged from one of the henchman to his head

"Awful"