Next FF/ Update

*If you're too lazy to read all of this, just read the question and answer it. Thanks*

Hi guys
So I decided to start a new ff in the next few days/ weeks and I already have an idea, but this is gonna be a different type of ff.
I will try to involve my readers by letting them decided a few things.
This will also be a BTS ff and my question now is: Which BTS members would you like to fall in love with the female character (That's you)?
If you're wondering why it's members ( plural) here is the idea:
I want a few members ( of course not all) to catch feelings for the girl. She'll have to decide for one (you guys will decide) and the members will try to steal the girls heart. (Don't worry they won't hate each other after that)
I don't want to tell you guys too much about it, cuz I haven't thought through all of it yet. One thing I already have are the characters, so I only have to plan the storyline anymore.
But basically I'll write my story about that. It's a love story. Ik that it maybe sounds boring now, but I'll try my best to make it as exciting and entertaining as I can do it. If you have any suggestions/ wishes/ ideas PLEASE let me know.
I'll probably let you decide a few more things in the future , but of course I have to start to write the story first.

Btw I don't know if I'll continue my „old ff" „my brothers best friend". I kinda lost interest in it and I'm not very satisfied with the story. I don't like the way I write it, so I'll might give it up.

Thanks for reading and I hope y'all feeling great!

C ya :)