Letter 15

At the school..

Mina quickly approached Chaeyoung.

"Hey! Chaeyoung stop sending me letters i know its you." Mina said then chaeyoung faced her with a confused face.

Mina's Ex. Son Chaeyoung.

"If you're trying to win me back again its not gonna work." Mina added.

"Wait what? You know me Mina i don't have any interest on sending love letters or what and i never ever send you one right?. Eww" Chaeyoung said in disgusted.

'Ow i was wrong' Mina thought.

Chaeyoung left Mina hanging. Mina wouldn't care.

"Hi Minaaa!!" A familiar voice greeted me. It was Dahyun.

She smiled at me with her eyes almost close. cute.

She always have that energetic and positive attitude that everybody loves.

Dahyun is my neighbor since we were on 4th grade. We would always play and play and play until we got tired. Infact i always beat her on video games.

But we stopped hanging out when we turned highschool. I don't know what happened...

One time she got bullied by Nayeon and her friends, i witnessed it but i did nothing to her help her. I felt guilty.

After that i decided to stay away from Nayeon and her friends.

"Dahyun c'mon were late!" Her friend Tzuyu pulled her. "Oh hey Momo and Sana!!! Oh wait Sana!! Tzuyu likes yosjsbshs" Tzuyu covered Dahyun's mouth. They looked cute hahahaha.

"Dahyun's being her energetic side again" Momo said. I agreed and i catch myself smiling.

"Her tall friend is cute. What is her name again? Tzuyu?" Sana said. Momo and i looked at her teasingly.

"Guys lets go we still have classes!" Momo pulled us i glance at Dahyun one last time and... our eyes met she quicly looked away but i caught her!

I want Dahyun back. I want to be close with her again.

But first i want to know who's this sender.

Dear Myoui Mina,

I saw you talked to your ex, is she bothering you again? I'm sorry because i don't have the rights to discuss this to you but i just want to let you know that i will always be here for you.