Letter 33

There's only a week left before vacation starts so it means... bye bye school.

Surprisingly. Dahyun came back. I mean she's always been there but Mina never sees her. Dahyun still don't want to see or talk to Mina after her confessions through her love letters

But now Dahyun decided to be brave and talk to her.

While on her way Dahyun bumped into Nayeon.

"Oh I'm sorry... i didn't-"

"I miss you Dahyun." Nayeon said with her teary eyes and with all of a sudden Nayeon hugged Dahyun. A very tight hug.

Of Course Dahyun is shocked but she still hugged Nayeon back.

"I miss you and I'm sorry. I'm for sorry because i was so selfish..." Nayeon said with full of sincerity.

"Mina and i talked the other day and she sa-"

"Is it about the letters she read?" Dahyun asked then Nayeon nodded as an answer.

"Oh dear i forgot to sort out the letters" Dahyun laughed to herself.

"Dahyun..." Nayeon couldn't say another word because she's having some of the flashbacks about what she have done to dahyun (guess she's a selfish bitch after all)

"Nayeon... i don't know why you are talking to me right now but... i have to go now.. bye." Dahyun felt that there's something strange about Nayeon like "why would she talk to me like that" and "why is she being nice to me" Dahyun walked away quickly away from Nayeon.

Dahyun is not quite sure if she's ready to face Mina, all she knew that time is that whatever it takes she must follow what her heart wants.

And there she is...

Her childhood bestfriend

Her first crush

Her first love

"Mina"

Mina slowly turns her head as she heard the voice she miss the most..

she knew who it was and she's not wrong about it

a smile crept on Mina's face as she said her name.

"Dahyun"