Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or settings

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV

I was so excited tonight Anna and I are going to have a ball in celebration of the day I thawed Arendelle.

I got out of bed had my morning shower and made my favorite ice dress and did my hair in an over the shoulder french braid and added white snowflakes to finish it off.

I ran out of my room and knocked on Anna's door. "Anna! Anna are you up?"

"Who is it?" She called through the door in her morning voice. "Anna it's me Elsa, come on get dressed and we'll head down for breakfast."

" Just a minute" and I waited for a minute outside of Anna's room and right as the minute was up Anna dashed out of her room grabbing my hand and running down the stairs. "Anna slow down, you're going to break my arm."

"Oh, sorry Elsa. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"It's okay Anna just please be careful. " She nodded and we entered the dinning room.

"Mmmm, this smells delicious. Don't you think so Elsa?"

"It smells amazing Anna. Now where are Kristoff and Olaf?"

"Here! We're here your Majesty." Kristoff called as he and Olaf entered the room.

"Kristoff, I've told you before please call me Elsa. You are part of the family now."

"I'm sorry, your- Elsa, I forgot."

"Its fine Kristoff"

"Now let's eat, I'm starving."

"Anna slow down, remember there's still chocolate to be served."

After that we finished our meal in comfortable silence.

" Hey Elsa! Can Kristoff and I go for a walk through the village?"

"Of course you can. Just please be back before the ball, we don't want you being late."

"Okay, see you later Elsa!"

After that Anna and Kristoff left and I was left alone in the castle. I'm fine with being here in the castle alone it's just I can't help but feel jealous of the relationship Anna and Kristoff have. I want to be able to love someone like Anna does Kristoff, but I feel like if I do that I could still hurt them with my powers and I don't want to hurt anyone ever. I was walking to the library when I noticed it had started snowing. I quickly thought of Anna,Kristoff,Olaf and Sven and all the love I felt towards them and the snow ceased to fall.

I made it to the library without anymore snow falls. Once I was in the library I went through the aisles and stopped at a book. It was a dark blue color with silver snowflakes on the spine and in cursive writing were the words 'Jack Frost: The Winter Spirit'. I was intrigued and pulled it out of it's spot on the shelf. I went back to my room and sat on my bed reading the book. It was fascinating, a boy with snow white hair, deep blue eyes, a dark blue hoodie and brown pants was described and I thought about what this man would look like in real life so I pictured him in my mind and might I say he was quite handsome, but then again it was

just my imagination. I continued to read the book and I stop at the part where it said, 'The mischievous Jack Frost was quite common for his mischievous pranks and the fun times, but this boy was indeed a troublemaker. He  was also responsible for all blizzards,snow and frost that come in the winter.'

I was shocked I read and re-read that line over and over. The man known as Jack Frost had powers like mine, powers of Ice and Snow.