Preparing for Battle Pt2

~ Miracle's P.O.V~

All week we've been preparing non stop for the Local Dance Off. If we make it in the top 5 we will move on to the next level - All States. Yasika wants everyone and everything to be perfect. Let me show you what I'm talking about:

Yasika : MOVE IT LAZY ASSES!!!..................IS THIS HOW YOUR GONNA DANCE!!!...............WORK IT I WANNA SEE THOSE CALF BURN OFF!!!...............CMON PEOPLE MOVE!!!...............?

UHH!!!! DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!!! *pushes Roc out a tha way and shows us how to run around the field*...NOW MOVE!!...........I EXPECT YOU TO KEEP UP ROSE!!!........TEN TIMES AROUND THE FIELD!!!............MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!!!

We ran around the field a cabillion time until she felt satisfied enough for us to stop.

Yasika : okay people take a break!! *pops her gum*

I sat on the bleachers and the girls sat next to me while drinking from our water bottles. I was out of breath and so were the girls so we didn't talk much.

I wandered my eyes around the field and I met eye contact with Prince. He stared at me and I did the same until Yasika went up in front of him and started talking.

Sapphire : are you guys a thing?

Me : no....I don't know, we act like it a little but we haven't made it official

Kay : well i think you guys should definitely go out, yall so cute together *pinches my cheeks*

Syd : exactly *looks at Prod*

Me : why you looking at Prod? * smiles *

Syd : nothing * holds head down *

Me : we gon talk bout dis later

Syd : * smiles *

Yasika : ok guys let's take this to the gym

Everyone got up and walked to the gym. Prince came over and whispered in my ears.

Prince : it drives me crazy when you look at me that way *seductively*

Me : then I guess I'll continue *sexily*

Prince : you know I won't be able to control myself right?

Me : then don't *bites my lips*

Prince : don't do that *says through clenched teeth*

Me : do what *bites lips*

Prince : *sighs*the things I'll do to you.......you don't know what I'm capable of.

He looked at me, a stern face, with pure lust in his eyes then walked away. I smiled and walked over to a treadmill. The girls stared at me and when I looked at them they looked away.

After working out, the girls went to their bathroom and the guys went to theirs.I took a shower and put on a black sports bra, black sweat pants and black jordans.

Dyl : hey cutie

Jay : wassup Mami

Me : hey yall

Dyl : ya look great

Me : thanks you too

Kay, Saph and Syd came over and joined the conversation.

Jay : we haven't seen you guys all day

Saph : yeah we've been so busy

Syd : ikr

Yasika : dance floor, everyone, now!

We all walked over to the dance floor and 'apple bottom jeans boots with the furs ' ( still don't know the title ) and ' Don't Tell Em ' came on (it's a remix). Everybody danced until we got the moves right.

We did backflips, cartwheels, twerking, break dancing,splits, formation and solo dances now and then. We danced a billion times until she finally let us stop. I ran over to the bleachers and sat down. My feet are killing me!

EJ : IS EVERYONE READY TO TURN UP THE DANCE FLOOR TOMORROW!!!!!

All : WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ray&Roc :ARE WE GONNA WIN THIS SHIT!!!!!

All : YEAHHHHH!!! lol!

Yasika : okay people, do yall know what time and what to wear?

Everyone : yeah

Carly : okay good, see yall at.........

All : 8 : 30 am

Yasika : good toodles *batting her fake lashes *

Rose&Carly : toodles

They walked out of the room * usual routine* (flashing their behinds and hairs while chewing gums).

We all were tired from working hard all day 'preparing for the battle' so we went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------

For those who aren't sure, there are more people  in the dance group than those mostly mentioned. I'm just too lazy to give them anything to say. And those people in the story who I haven't given a pov I may or may not give them one,,,,,,,,, as i said.........I'm lazy. Bye!