the rise of Remnants Ranger Part 2

So i was a asked an interesting question, it was if Edwin would get other gold ranger forms. I had not though of that, Edwin has a raw connection to the grid in the form of Gold Morphing energy inside him. Tgats to Sentinel Knight who forged a Gold Power Coin so he wouldn't end up like Jason did. Than maybe he could make more foci. So send me gold ranger ideas.
----------------------
(No one's point of veiw)
Edwin ran to where he heard the glass break, he saw a girl with black hair wearing a red hood, a black skirt, corset, and boots with a scythe.

(Edwin's point of view)
I saw a girl about 15 take out three men with machetes that looked like your stereotypical gangster outfit. With a guy with orange hair with a bowler hat on [Its Roman, guys do I have to explain what he wears...thought so] know what I  think he is wearing a suit. Who looks at the men. "You were worth every cent. Truly you were. But little red, it was incase of something like this I was given these." He snapped his fingers and crybots about 10 of them appeared. From what I had seen the people here can hold their own pretty well, but I'm not risking a girl getting hurt. I took my morpher and shouted something I wanted to my entire life. "IT'S MORPHIN TIME, GOLD POWER" [use the master morpher well morph for this] "Time to be a hero."

End part 2