The rise of Remnat's Ranger part 1

Edwin's point of view

Sentinel Knight had talked to the other two beings, the glowing gold dude waved his hand at me then for I felt my heart beating and took in a breath, the other one waved his hand and then I gained knowledge of an entire world called Remnant. Sentinel Knight walked to me with Trey. "Edwin, I had settled a dispute between the brother of Light and Dark, you are now alive once more." He explained I felt over joyed I would go back home to my Mom and sister, and say sorry for what I had said to them.

"But sadly you can not return to your earth because of your death." I didn't know what to do, but I felt tears start building up. "I truly do know your sorrow, but you did die imagine going back and how much trouble it would cause. But I did make a deal with them, you will live out the rest of your life on Remnant, which is why you have knowledge of all its history up to modern day." Explained the knight.

"So if that's the case then, why did I appear here if I died, why did you intervene, why is their a power ranger with you, and are you really Trey and Sentinel Knight?" I had asked them, Trey spoke up, "Yes I am Trey of Triforia, and he is Sentinel Knight. But I'm not the same Trey from the main time line which you know as the show Power Rangers. In my universe Andromeda and her armies beat all tge powee rangers, in what you know as Vount Down to destruction. My planet fell, but Sentinel Knight saved me." Explained Trey. "Trey I'm sorry if I made you relive anything." I had said to him.

"Its ok but Sentinel has the rest of the answers." He had said to me. "Well were currently in limbo a place between life and death. You appeared here because you died before your time, to save a child. Now I exist as a piece of the Morphin Grid which allows me to teleport throughout the multiverse, because like the Force the Hrid is everywhere. Besides the Grid itself deemed you a Ranger because of your actions and your overall character." Explained Sentinel Knight then Trey walked up to to me.

"Sentinel Knight chose you to be the Gold Ranger of Remnant, because their forces of good will need everything they can get. Do you wish to take my place Edwin?" I thought only for a second. "Yes I accept, its been a dream of mine to be a Power Ranger, and I will up hold the legacy, of the Gold Ranger I promise."

Trey lifted up the Gold Power Staff and said "I Trey give you the spirit and fortitude that the golden power possesses. I embrace you Edwin of earth with the kindness and empathy that the golden power holds. I place in your hands the knowledge and experience that my people hold use ot well. Gift of power take flight, Edwin the Golden Power Staff is now yours." I walked to him and grabbed the Golden Power Staff. Then a wave of Golden Light shine over me I look down and see my self wearing the gold ranger suit and holding the Power Staff, but Trey is gone.

"Trey was a ghost holding onto the Golden Power, waiting to find some one to pass it onto, and now that he did he passed on." Explained Sentinel Knight, I looked at him "Now what?"

Sentinel knight gives me a morpher with a power coin in it that has the gold ranger symbol on it. "This will be your morpher, a human is not ment to channel the power through them like other species in the universe, that is why Zordon made the morphers. Here is the Gold Ranger Morpher, now your Journey begins."

With a flash of light I find myself in Vale and unmorphed wearing a black shirt under a good jacket with black stripes, black pants, also a belt and on the back if it I feel my morpher.

"Well at least i like the clothes." I then heard breaking glass and ran to see what was happening.