Paper 4

Jennie's POV

"Hmm that song." I said while looking at the window.

"Its the first time i listened to that song again."
Lisa said.

I looked at her and stared, she hasn't changed at all, she still has that smile that lingers in my mind whenever i see it, that plumped lips of hers, everything about her is just.. beautiful.

But I can't do this, i can't be in love with Kai and just think about another person, its over between us, its been 5 years, I'm really sad that Kai couldn't make it, i wanted to spend time with him since he's been busy with work.
We arrived at the arena and i feel so excited to see Dua Lipa, I've been wanting to go to her concert, i just love her.

We got out of the car and went inside the ground floor of the arena. We walked inside but Lisa stopped me halfway.

"So do you want anything to eat before we go in or something?" Lisa asked me nervously.

"No." I said coldly.

"Do you want pizza? A drink? Milk ice cream?"
Lisa asked, she knows I can't say 'no' to Milk ice cream, she used to buy me that whenever she would come home from business school. Of course i can't let her see that i'm agreeing so i put my pride up and answered her coldly.

"I just wanna go inside okay? If you wanna eat then go, help yourself." I snapped at her. Lisa was taken a-back, she just let out a weak smile then headed over to the food stalls.

Ugh fuck! I didn't mean to hurt her, i just don't know what to do, seeing her makes me want to get back with her, we broke up 5 years ago because her parents wants her to study abroad, i told her not to go but she said that its for our future, so i let her. One day we just didn't contact each other, she became busy with school, i became busy with handling my family's business, we both lost touch, so i decided to end it, i decided to forget about her, and after 5 years I didn't expect that I'd see her again. What a small world.

I went inside the arena and looked for my seat, i sat down and waited for the show to start, Kai bought me backstage passes so i could meet the artist, how sweet of him right?

As i was scrolling through my phone i felt somebody sit beside me, it was Lisa, holding one Milk ice cream in her right hand then one bottled water on the other. She handed me the ice cream and i had no choice but to accept it.

"Here." Lisa said while giving the ice cream,
"I know you cannot resist Milk ice cream, so i waited in line to buy one for you."

I blushed secretly, my heart fluttered by her warm gesture, oh Lisa, why are you still the same? It makes me want you back even more.

"Still haven't forgotten what i like huh?" I said while i let out a shy smile. She smiled at me and said, "Well i tried but it will take a little bit more time." She said while she laughed.

The show started and all the people were shouting, screaming and singing their hearts out, including me.

Lisa's POV

Seeing her like this made me really happy, i don't know why but i liked seeing her enjoy whats shes doing. I stared at her and smiled whenever she would scream her heart out, their are many people here but i can only set my eyes on her. She seems happy. I hope.

When the artist made a quick conversation with the crowd Jennie tried to calm herself and sat down to rest, i sat down and grabbed the bottled water beside me and drank from it, when i was done she grabbed it from me but then i stopped her,

"U-uh Jennie, it kinda has my saliva in it already, i can buy another one." I said.

She laughed at me and looked at me, "Lisa, its not like we haven't kissed before, thats sharing saliva too right?" She joked then drank the entire water. I gulped and looked at the stage to refrain from blushing.

After 3 hours the concert finally ended, but we still have to go to backstage to meet the artist, when got inside the backstage we saw her, Jennie froze as she saw Dua Lipa standing in front of her, i laughed then played it cool.

"So, Jennie and Lisa right? You girls look beautiful, Korea must be lucky to have you."
Dua said while she admired the both of us.

I smiled at the compliment, Jennie's jaw-dropped because of the compliment and said, "Well, not as beautiful as you and your voice."

Dua laughed at the nervous Jennie, So she offered to take a picture for remembrance.

Narrator's POV

After taking pictures they bid their goodbyes but was stopped by Dua,
"I forgot to tell you something." She said while panting from catching the two girls.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other and both asked what, Dua smiled at the both of them and said, "You two would really make a good couple, like really." She said then walked away.

Lisa and Jennie both laughed then went outside the arena, they went back to Lisa's car then drove home.