Trouble

(Luka pov)
I went back to my house to see if I could find anything that is connected to that girl. She seems so familiar, like I've seen her before but.... where? And also her brother took Marinette which means that's she can't be trusted. But she seemed like she was pissed that her brother kidnapped Mari, so what's shall I do? Shall I trust her or not? And what was that flashback? God! I'm really thirsty. Better go and get a blood bag.

(Marinette pov)
It feels like I've been here for days even though it's been only a few hours, however I was getting quite hungry and thirsty. It feels like someone scratching my throat, making it sore by the minute. Next thing I knew that I heard a creak, like a door just opened... WAIT WHAT!!!?
Within a second, I was facing a dark shadow, sending shivers down my spine. I tried walking over however the chain couldn't reach out.
"H..hello?" My voice echoed, bouncing all the four walls. I heard a little chuckle. And this wasn't a chuckle that you want to hear. This... this chuckle was like the devil, dark and cold.
"I..is some...someone...there?" My whole entire body was shaking with fear.

(Adrien pov)
I just love it. That fear in her eyes, makes my day. I slowly stepped out of the shadow as her eyes widen with more fear filling the space in her eyes.
"Hello princessss..." I can hear her heartbeat beating faster and faster, meaning more blood for me.
"W..who.. are you?"
"My name is Chat Noir and you are in for a treat." She slowly backs away as I kept coming closer for her. I pinned her against the wall, her whole body shaking with fear.
"P...please let me go."
"And why would I do that? I'm getting more hungry just by smelling your blood."

(Anna pov)
I have looked everywhere. God where is that stupid brother?! I swear to god, he's gonna be dead by the time I deal with him. I was walking until some accidentally bumped into me and I turned around that's when I knew this town is going to in trouble.
"...Mum?"

Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer and better. ❤️