Past (2)

"We have a older brother?" Adrien asked.
"Yes. He looks just like your father." Emile said, disappointed. Anna and Adrien just look at each other thinking that if she was telling the truth and should they believe her after many years of running away.
"Why should we believe you now?" Anna asked.
"Because it's finally happening."
"What's happening?

"...your brother is planning to destroy the town and killing every human if we don't come forward and join him."
"When is it happening?"
"Right now. Under our noses. There are people we can't trust and I believe I can trust the people in this room except for that human girl that you Adrien care so dearly about."
Marinette was offended by this comment.
"Excuse me! I can be trusted. If I wasn't trusted, wouldn't I tell everyone that you guys are vampires! Believe me there are some people that are looking for vampires that will kill you!"
"Is that a threat?" Emile walked closer to the fuming Marinette who was also walking up to her.

"Yes! You just came in here and tied me and my friends up and threatened everyone! Why should we believe you after everything you done to your children!? They ran for 1000 years and now you want to talk like nothing has happened? What sort of mother does that?"
Emile just glared at her. Everyone else was shocked for Marinette to lash out.

"You don't know anything about what happened! I even surprised that you don't even remember that happened that night! Your whore of a mother couldn't keep her hands off my husband!"

Okay now everything went dead silent. Marinette stepped away, shocked.
"...how could you say that about my mother! She wasn't even alive when you guys were human!"
"Like I said. I'm surprised that don't remember."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Foolish girl, you were there. Why don't you think Adrien hasn't killed you."

"Mother, you confusing us. What do you mean Marinette was there? And how does it relate to me?"
"She has been around for 1000 of years as the Noir curse is your love for each other. You don't remember it because you haven't kissed yet." Marinette and Adrien looked at each other. Should they believe her?

"Why haven't you managed to kill her Adrien?" Emile asked.
"..." Adrien couldn't come up with a reason. He always wondered why he couldn't kill Marinette. Was his mother telling the truth? Was the Noir curse actually meant that he kiss Marinette and they get their memories back?

"But of course there's is one thing, if you don't kiss Marinette on a certain day, she will belong to your brother, Felix."
"What?" Marinette couldn't handle this much information that she just ran out of the house.
"Leave her be. I'm sure she just needs some fresh air."
"You are making this all up! You just want her to be scared."
"Of come on Adrien. You know me better than anyone. I never lie." Adrien was getting angry by the minute. Luka has gone out to find Marinette.

"Now we got rid of them two. My children, we need to leave and find your brother."
"There's no way we are coming with you! All you ever done is destroy people's lives! Us included." Adrien yelled and left the house.

Marinette kept running until she got into an alleyway.
"Don't believe it!" She kept whispering to herself. However she couldn't feel but believe what Emilie said.
Was her and Adrien been together over thousand of years?
Silently she cried. No one could hear her cry except for the mysterious guy who was watching her above, and smirking.
"We shall be together, after thousand of years, me and you, my love shall be together and rule the world." Then he disappeared into thin air...

Luka tried to find Marinette however he couldn't find her, instead he saw a figure, starring at him.
He stared back and then walked away as he didn't want to get into a fight with a stranger, but he definitely knew that it was a vampire as vampires can sniff out each other...
"Who was that?" He whispered.

With Adrien he kept looking for Marinette. He looked in one of the alleyway and saw her, crying.
"Oh Marinette..."
"Adrien, I can't believe her!"
"I know. But she might be telling the truth. My mother has never lied before even though we can't trust her at all. All we can do is just be careful of who we trust."
"But what about she said about us. According to her, our love is the Noir curse, as if that was true."
"If it was true, that means that we have been together over thousands of years."
"I don't want to believe it Adrien. I want a normal life where there is no vampires and curses."
"Well no one has ever said that life would be easy."

Marinette just looked at him and without knowing, she kissed him... on the lips...